ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
HOPO's on PC vs. HOPO's on Consoles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlouw1  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: HOPO's on PC vs. HOPO's on Consoles Reply with quote

I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me why I am experiencing this problem: I play GH on pc and I'm pretty decent, I can hit tough solo's and so on, but when I play on PS2 or XBOX360 I really have trouble hitting the HOPO's. Does anyone know of why this could be happening? Should they be played differently on consoles? Thanks
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible that your lag calibration is off. Go into the menus and find calibration. You will be prompted to play along with a beat for a few seconds. Afterwards, the game will calculate how much offset to account for and you may have am easier time. This is not normally an issue unless you have an HDTV, but do it just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, i'll try it on the xbox. The older games like GH1 also have the problem on ps2, but there are no calibration options so I don't know if that is the problem.
g0dly  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no no its not the console calibration, its the fact that you got used to playing with a certain ammount of lag on your PC and when you transfer to a console, you aren't getting the lag any more. it could also have to do with you guitar, i would plug your pc xplorer into an xbox and see if it helps. i always used to get messed up when i used the lp after dominating with my pc xplorer.
jlouw1  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks godly, I think your right. It always seems to me like I play my notes way too early on console.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: