ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New European DLC available for Guitar Hero II - 360
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dumoss365  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fcphantom wrote:
TheBigBB wrote:
"Sept" by Plemo (song contains 934 notes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RH4_G6DTaA

Thanks so much for the videos BigBB. Saved me some money.

I may have had a bit of an immature moment, but was anybody else laughing at Judy during this video at 2:37 - 2:51?

Wow I read that, then watched the video and almost spit milk out of my nose.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,O'er many a strange and spurious site of'Hot XXX Galore.' While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my free hardcore "'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... Quoth the server, 404.
Acc Thread: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88612
Gamertag: mertensmx365
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: mertensmx365
xllApocalypsellx  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was hilarious ;D
Also if you get just one song I recommend Sin Documentos, its really fun XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The songs arent bad. I would get them if i had a 360. Dunno what you guys are complaining about
efstratios39  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanish song has replayability because it's a fun song. I only bought that song.
TurdClock  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenjiHero7 wrote:
I'd rather play an un-synced crap chart of chocolate rain that download those.

dude, you gotta admit, that would be pretty fucking awesome.
s0ldier898  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

downloaded em all they all rock i dont care if they came out with a mute pack with just notes im fine with it
Gomer06  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: wtf Red Octane Reply with quote

Microsoft xbox 360-- AMERICAN made system (or at least microsoft is american), does well in AMERICA

the new downloadable content is three FOREIGN songs that most AMERICANS most likely have never heard before, and now charging extra money for them.

Lets see, pay 2.50 per song for something i have no clue what it is or how crappy it is. I have watched the videos on youtube, i admit that these songs aren't bad. However Red Octane's marketing strategy for DLC is not very good. I can't wait to see what happens if a song like "Yes We Can" or "Red Lottery" shows up in a blind DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jevilesus PSN Name: Jevilesus
Goober0135  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I may have had a bit of an immature moment, but was anybody else laughing at Judy during this video at 2:37 - 2:51?

Yes.

Thats all I can say.

Freakin' Hilarious.
warlock7735  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soilwork as a whole isn't a bad band, but they picked a terrible song. And as a European metal fan, I can honestly say I've never heard of the other two bands.
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: wtf Red Octane Reply with quote

Jevilesus wrote:
Microsoft xbox 360-- AMERICAN made system (or at least microsoft is american), does well in AMERICA

the new downloadable content is three FOREIGN songs that most AMERICANS most likely have never heard before, and now charging extra money for them.

Lets see, pay 2.50 per song for something i have no clue what it is or how crappy it is. I have watched the videos on youtube, i admit that these songs aren't bad. However Red Octane's marketing strategy for DLC is not very good. I can't wait to see what happens if a song like "Yes We Can" or "Red Lottery" shows up in a blind DLC.

When is DLC ever blind? You can always always find the notechart before you buy. Hey maybe the price increase is because they figure people won't be as interested in the songs. No reason to start forming conspiracy theories.
spencerreid  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't like even one of those songs but what ever...i don't even have and XBOX OMERGA 360!
Gomer06  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: wtf Red Octane Reply with quote

TheBigBB wrote:
Jevilesus wrote:

When is DLC ever blind? You can always always find the notechart before you buy. Hey maybe the price increase is because they figure people won't be as interested in the songs. No reason to start forming conspiracy theories.

I'm just saying that its not a very good business strategy to bring songs that not many americans have heard of to a console that is largely based in america. And if RO is price jacking because of the possibility of lower-than-usual sales, why not just put three good songs that anyone could relate to, and more people would buy them. RO looks to be following in the steps of EA's microtransactions. I'm not saying its a conspiracy, its just poor business. If someone had just bought the game and was going to download songs, would he/she pick one of the three song packs for 500G or a single song that you are unsure about for 200G. Also, RO would not need to post videos on XBL if they would post popular songs. We know that they have the license for many great artists from GH2, so why not add some new tracks from old artists that most people have heard of.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jevilesus PSN Name: Jevilesus
Xenolord  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ya....take a look at the new offical guitar hero 3 site...it's...new?..And they have the track list on it?...sooooo I guess no more new songs?...damn...
BenjiHero7  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fcphantom wrote:
TheBigBB wrote:
"Sept" by Plemo (song contains 934 notes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RH4_G6DTaA

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Oh gosh... that sound and the movements combined just completely owned me rofl...all you people need to watch that LMAO.
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenjiHero7 wrote:
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Oh gosh... that sound and the movements combined just completely owned me rofl...all you people need to watch that LMAO.

Yeah it's great. She pretty much holds it at her crotch and strokes up and down. And it's the log to boot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: