ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Central NJ GH players?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xDave2536  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Monmouth as well

Atlantic Highlands for me though, very small town but like

5 min away from Leonardo, 10 min away from Red Bank, and about 15 Min from Holmdel/Hazlet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xDave2536
goldengoal7  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDave2536 wrote:
5 min away from Leonardo, 10 min away from Red Bank, and about 15 Min from Holmdel/Hazlet

Holmdel ftw
Knuckx117  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackettstown pwns you all.
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Toms River brethren, I live in Bayville. We should get a crave case and a house to play at!

I know Rickles lives nearby, he's probably down to come, and after I move (to another house in Bayville) I can MAYBE host this shindig

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDave2536 wrote:
I'm in Monmouth as well

Atlantic Highlands for me though, very small town but like

Ocean Ave FTW Hahaha

I live in Monmouth Beach
drewbles  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Hey Toms River brethren, I live in Bayville. We should get a crave case and a house to play at!

I know Rickles lives nearby, he's probably down to come, and after I move (to another house in Bayville) I can MAYBE host this shindig

yes! that sounds like a good plan considering i live in Bayville as well, in fact i live like 7 blocks away from Graf & Rickles XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Graf wrote:

yes! that sounds like a good plan considering i live in Bayville as well, in fact i live like 7 blocks away from Graf & Rickles XD

Thats only 50 minutes south of me, thats nothing.
R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my friend both come down to central jersey pretty often (specifically Red Bank). I can play pretty much anything on hard and a few songs on expert, and my friend Mark plays on expert gets in the 90s range on nearly every song. We're both big fans of Guitar Hero and we were also considering participating in the Guitar Hero tournaments held every Thursday in Red Bank down by the marina. Anyone from Red Bank who also wants to/has participated and wants to play some GH2/3 whenever...that would be pretty cool. PM me or if you prefer here are our myspaces:

www.myspace.com/duh_lil_pimp (friend Mark)

www.myspace.com/R0ck3rnst (me)
goldengoal7  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R0ck3rnst wrote:
Me and my friend both come down to central jersey pretty often (specifically Red Bank). I can play pretty much anything on hard and a few songs on expert, and my friend Mark plays on expert gets in the 90s range on nearly every song. We're both big fans of Guitar Hero and we were also considering participating in the Guitar Hero tournaments held every Thursday in Red Bank down by the marina. Anyone from Red Bank who also wants to/has participated and wants to play some GH2/3 whenever...that would be pretty cool. PM me or if you prefer here are our myspaces:

Well, Red Bank is maybe 15 minutes from me, I might be able to go. Would there be any age limits?
R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldengoal7 wrote:
R0ck3rnst wrote:

Well, Red Bank is maybe 15 minutes from me, I might be able to go. Would there be any age limits?

I'm not sure about it, I don't think there are any age limits since they'd lose a good amount of competition, I have to look it up so I'll PM any info I find to you in a day or two. I do know that it's in town, close to the marina, it's down the sidewalk to the left if you're coming out of this pizzeria/italian restaurant, I forget exactly what it's called....but yeah, if you know what I'm talking about. Starts at 9PM Thursday nights.
goldengoal7  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R0ck3rnst wrote:
goldengoal7 wrote:
R0ck3rnst wrote:

I'm not sure about it, I don't think there are any age limits since they'd lose a good amount of competition, I have to look it up so I'll PM any info I find to you in a day or two. I do know that it's in town, close to the marina, it's down the sidewalk to the left if you're coming out of this pizzeria/italian restaurant, I forget exactly what it's called....but yeah, if you know what I'm talking about. Starts at 9PM Thursday nights.

Yeah I know exactly where you are talking about. I go to that resteraunt all the time. I dunno about thursdays though, as I have basketball those nights. Oh well, just tell me info as you get it then
BreakingBenjamin  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Piscataway, generally Central NJ....

I'd love to do some kind of get-together, I wanna meet some other SH members already!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: BreakBen
vengence  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i live in Bayville as well, in fact....andrew aka drewbles comes over all the time for Co-Op Rock Band and other crap!

lol, he only lives like 4-5 blocks away...and he also happens to be one of my best friends

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Morristown (North, I guess), but someone should definitely organize a get together... I want to meet people who are good besides my friends lol...

I still need a GH game >.<
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: