ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ImaCarrot vs. Kataris (On hold indefinately)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: ImaCarrot vs. Kataris (On hold indefinately) Reply with quote

This is a Guitar Hero 2, Hard, rivalry between Kataris and ImaCarrot.
Started on November 9th, 2006.

Current Score:

ImaCarrot - 1
Kataris - 1

Next Song:

Sweet Child O' Mine

*Original Post*

I'm interested in doing a rivalry with someone in GH2 at the hard difficulty, I think it's something that will finally get me to post my scores here.

I got guitar god on hard in a couple of days, only not 5 starring 3 songs on my first playthrough. I've also beaten expert with about half of the songs 5 starred. That should be a good frame of reference for my skills.

Last edited by ImaCarrot on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Kataris  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be up for this. I haven't GGd Hard yet (I haven't even played all the songs) but I've only played to Sightread through the first 40 on hard for that rivalry. Give me a day or two to try and GG hard and beat expert first.
Yeah, that's my thoughts exactly. Then it'll be, "Well, maybe I can press the pedal with my forehead..." I'd be in a full-body cast at that rate. I can just see myself all wrapped up on a hospital bed in the dark. "I'm...a...high...way...star..." *sniffle*
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, I'll wait for ya. I'll play Gears of War in the meanwhile Mr. Green
Kataris  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. =] How is that game?
Yeah, that's my thoughts exactly. Then it'll be, "Well, maybe I can press the pedal with my forehead..." I'd be in a full-body cast at that rate. I can just see myself all wrapped up on a hospital bed in the dark. "I'm...a...high...way...star..." *sniffle*
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard that it's fucking awesome. EB Games is being fucktards with my preorder and they say they won't have it til "this afternoon". I guess I shouldn't be too pissed off, I won't get to play it to much at work anyway, though everyone around the office wants to see and play it so who knows. I should be playing it tonight, though I should have been playing it last night.
Kataris  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see.
Kecos  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can I join? or is it for only 2 people? because i was looking for a rival on hard.
Anthony  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also looking for a hard rival, I'll take you on Kecos.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Ima. I decided that I'm just gonna beat Expert before starting into this rivalry. So give me until, say, tomorrow night. Or maybe even later tonight. (Well, tonight and later this morning, respectively, since it's after midnight.) Then we can start up. A rivalry will force me to 5* the songs I haven't yet, and I can work on the others when I'm satisfied with my rivalry score.
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good Kataris, go ahead and pick the first song when you decide you are ready to play. I have Gears of War to tide me over, and yes, it is a fucking awesome game Mr. Green
Kataris  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, sounds good. I decided I don't need to be expert to start my rivalry, which is good, since I've been busy. Beat the first 15 songs last night, then took a break to play some CS:S. Went to sleep, woke up and realized I had an assignment due in Comp Sci today, so I did that, and now I'm in class. I'll pick a song now, then work on it when I get back to my room.

How about we start with my worst score, Trogdor? I only have 39k from sightreading that. Sound okay to you?
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, Trogdor it is. I don't know if I've even played this one on hard yet Mr. Green

Got any particular rules you want? This is my first rivalry so I don't really know what's standard. I'll try and get my score in tonight, I know my brother is going to want to play some Gears first though. So my score will likely come in around midnight. I'll be able to post a picture too.
Kataris  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno. How long do you usually need to get a good score and get it in? I really have no life, so any amount of time is good for me.

And I have a camera, so I can post pic proof.
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, ok then. I can usually only play after 8 pm after my son goes to bed. But like I said about tonight, I'll probably only play a few tries and just post that score. So I should have my score in before midnight tonight. If you want to have yours in before then you can, this is going to be the last time I check the site today until I post my score. If you need to wait til tomorrow though, that's cool to.
Kataris  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have it in tonight. I'm happy with the score I just got, but I'm trying to 1up it still.

EDIT: Truly happy now. I'll post it in a second.

EDIT2: And I present you with...

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9995/trogdorxl2.jpg

A first place score. =]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: