ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 3 is INSANE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghexuser1212  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 3 is INSANE Reply with quote

i wish they stayed with harmonix, guitar hero is a lot darker and even more insane than its ever been.
Kreeger  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed
Kataris  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it.
Yeah, that's my thoughts exactly. Then it'll be, "Well, maybe I can press the pedal with my forehead..." I'd be in a full-body cast at that rate. I can just see myself all wrapped up on a hospital bed in the dark. "I'm...a...high...way...star..." *sniffle*
Torque  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insane = a good thing. I love what Neversoft/Activision did with it. They really improved and expanded about the series.
thatjohnkid  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and the girlfriend have noticed that GH3 is ALOT harder than the previous 2 games. I never quite beat all of expert on career, but never failed a song on Hard. Both me and her always play 2 player on Expert and we've failed a few songs. I'm on the 2nd to last tier right now on Hard. I had to take a break, my hands are killing me from the game and bowling last night. But Hard on GH3 is only slightly easier than Expert on GH2 to me.
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thatjohnkid wrote:
Me and the girlfriend have noticed that GH3 is ALOT harder than the previous 2 games. I never quite beat all of expert on career, but never failed a song on Hard. Both me and her always play 2 player on Expert and we've failed a few songs. I'm on the 2nd to last tier right now on Hard. I had to take a break, my hands are killing me from the game and bowling last night. But Hard on GH3 is only slightly easier than Expert on GH2 to me.

Seems like the easy songs are a LOT easier than GH2 though. The last two tiers are definitely more challenging (I've only seen them on hard) but I also think that the game is a little more forgiving with the HO/PO's and the timing. TTFAF on hard is, I'd say, on par with Misirlou on expert challenge-wise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: