ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Official 'Opinions on note tracks' thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say this game is absolutely amazing all around. Besides the fact that the game totally takes advantage of 3 note chords the charts are amazing. My only problem is that I can't make it past 2% in TTFAF intro

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
OmicronPersei8  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 songs worth mention:

Song- Knights of Cyclonia

Diff- Expert

Opinion- Misirlou on Meth, but I loved it! The 100 note streak icon flashed before the 50 note had dissappeared!

Song 2- Pride and Joy

Diff- Expert

Opinion- What Guitar Hero is all about. I Love this song, I love the chart, I will play this endlessly. A++++ to Neversoft on this song and this game overall!!

--
GH3 DLC wish: Prog-a-rama (YES, Dream Theater, Flower Kings)
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002 wrote:
Both the Tom Morello and the Rise against the Machine songs had awesome sounding solos' and I liked them a lot, despite the wierdness
Ditto +1 for those who agree strumming in solo's are a little annoying, its tough to differentiate when so many notes come flying at you
and Hyperspeed? How do you get it??!!

Just go into options, hit cheats, put in OBOYOBOY (whilst strumming the notes) and there ya go then set the numerical level 1-5

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
Loderunner  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find all of the note charts horrible, alot of ones posted on scorehero are better... its sad, really.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zX1337Xz wrote:
M002 wrote:
Both the Tom Morello and the Rise against the Machine songs had awesome sounding solos' and I liked them a lot, despite the wierdness
Ditto +1 for those who agree strumming in solo's are a little annoying, its tough to differentiate when so many notes come flying at you
and Hyperspeed? How do you get it??!!

Just go into options, hit cheats, put in OBOYOBOY (whilst strumming the notes) and there ya go then set the numerical level 1-5

Bless your soul
this better work or else
starpowerless  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lay Down

Expert

although I've only watched videos online I'd have to say the chart just looks pretty solid...good use of chords and nothing to fancy...but gets the job done
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I did it on Wii I best hope it works for whatever system your using too

machchunk  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Black Sunshine

Difficulty: Expert, 5/10

Opinion: Outrageously badass song and chart. When I saw the video for this, I was instantly anxious to play it, and once I did, it didn't disappoint. Not too hard until you get to the trills, but when you hit those, it feels really good. Also quite accurate.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Tiddlywinks  

Song - Before I Forget

Diff. - Expert

Opinion - Just awful. This is clearly a tier 3 or 4 song, but they put it in 7 because of the massive 3 button chord spam. Whoever made this chart is probably the same person who made Stricken, which is also full of 3 button chord spamming.
xSergeantMINORx  

Song: Before I Forget

Difficulty: Expert, *fail*/10

Opinions: This is probably the most outrageous thing I've ever seen. This chart is Psychobilly Freakout + Freya + Steroids.

Way to break my 5* streak...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Through the Fire and Flames note chart Reply with quote

Through the Fire and Flames

Expert

I have played this song twice, and will not play it on Expert for a LONG time. Jordan is hard because the Solos are lots and fast notes, but THIS note chart is too horribly insane, I believe that the majority of people who cannot pass this song(or get a good score) will not just be because the note chart is a giant pot of mixed noodles, but because of the PAIN you will feal on your hand, thus slowing you down significantly.

Goals:
Beat GHIII [ ]
Expert Tour Champ [X]
Kant  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Through The Fire And Flames

Difficulty 10/10!

Opinion: I only ever got about 4 passes out of the intro and passed it my 3rd time. First 2 fails was due to going "okay i don't need to use my star power yet..........omg i just failed wtf"

Besides that intro part that i'll end up getting down eventually the rest of the song is just a Blast (with a capital B!) to play!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: note charts Reply with quote

I dislike the note charts starting at set 5 through set 8.
They put in way to many chords. There are a ton of three note chords also. They put in random chords all over the place. I love hammer-ons and they ruined hammer ons. For example i will be playing a stream of hammer-ons and all of the sudden there will be a random note to strum and i get all messed up it is quite irritating.
Hawkman  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paint it Black

Difficulty: 5/10

A bit tricky to start and get used to, yet fun chart. Lots of chord to single note transitions, and the fact that it's The Stones make it great to play.
EliteCutters  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off the les paul is great i love it

before i forget

expert

i hate this chart i failed it once and decicded not to play it again tonite but other than that i love it and i love tom morellos original recording
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 2 of 35

Jump to: