ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 DLC now Available FREE! With the purchase of GH3 OST!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pono  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone's acting like you can't get new songs on PS3. they just aren’t available to DL yet. i'm sure they'll be available for it.

and ppl can stop sayin their system is better. its apples and oranges, it's all on personal preference. i like the games on PS3 so i bought you. i play final fantasy and guitar hero most. i've had PS + PS2 and never had a single problem. also i still play my PS2 games so i got a PS3 that i can play them on. xbox is a great system, i'm not bashin it at all. but after all the horrible stuff (like the RROD) i was just more confident about PS. PS will catch up, they're already workin on alot of new things for it (online, games, etc). they will be even eventually. if you have a problem i'd recommend goin to the appropriate forum topic to vent about it. so leave the rest of these "inappropriate" topics immature free
hph6203  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gh2H2 wrote:
Aww.. poor ps3 owners are sad cause they paid more for their systems and dont get dlcs... lol should have bought a better system.

Failure rate on xbox: 33%
Failure rate on PS3: 2%

I'll trade that for no DLC in the first week. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the term "Red Ring of Death" in regards to Xbox 360. It's really pathetic that Xbox owners will put up with that and still say their system is superior when 1/3 of them go to poo.

Not trying to get into an argument, but honestly the games coming out for both systems look good, the difference to me is the reliability of the console and so far the PS3 is much more reliable.
OckRazor  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is pretty sad when Neversoft threads DLC that is not available! I have checked the site everyday since Sunday and only the message changes. What Moron in marketing would thread something that is not available. Yet another EGG in the face.
345mac  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was reading your comment on xbox 360s failing 33% whatever, I was also playing guitar hero 3 on my 360, and it frose right then and there, What did YOU DO!!!???
KoRnflake  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice,basically only pay $10 for 3 DLC!
that's like saving $8!
Great deal.
But I could care less about the soundtrack when I could listen to them and FC or 98% and up them on Expert.

But still....awesome Deal!

nitemare  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah when i checked on the midnight release, it stated clearly to check on the 28th *which i did. the next day "check back tuesday 10/30" which i did...now this week lol..sounds like someone is having troubles!!! just like the guitarhero site with all the scores and what-not...o well guess we will have to be patient
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
Torchy  

Location: Indiana / Kentucky, U.S.A. (or aboard U.S.S. Moisthero)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyleaf ftw

Now to get the soundtrack

and live ._.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered mine! $9.99... can't go wrong. good music + NEW SONGS!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ventt wrote:
Alright! 3 more songs of 3note chords! CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT OMGOMGOMG

oh wait...

LOL

Stop arguing which system is better, ppl have different preferences...here is the point...

Niether system is that much better than the other one so that Neversoft could only release this downloadable content on one system, it might eventually be released on ps3, but we will have to wait and see. If it doesnt, then that is just wrong.

My theory...

Neversoft (and a lot of developers) are working on mulit-platform games and due to the larger user install base of the 360 right now and the fact its more developer friendly, developers are investing more into it and putting their top programers on it, with other teams working on ps3 version. This is the reason a lot of ports seem to be of lower quality and less focused on as the 360 iterations. This is just the case of the developers being LAZY and taking the easy way out just to make money. Look at Ratchet, Resistance, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, NG Sigma and upcoming games (Uncharted, MGS, FF, Little Big Planet, GT5)...the system IS capable with SKILLED developers and ppl who try.

In my experiences with the ps3 version of GH3, I have been disappointed, I dont know if this is ps3 specific tho (see my post in Major GH3 timing isssues on ps3), but luckily I dont have a ps3 and I'll be getting a 360 for Christmas so hopefully these GH3 problems wont occur on that system. But as far as Im concerned, their is no excuse to slack on one iteration of the game on equally capable systems.
Antilles  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soundtrack was alright..Wish they would've had like ALL of the songs form gh3 on there...I mean this was just like a sample platter, not even the best songs in the game and the bonus tracks...meh. Better than nothing I suppose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Antillez ICQ Number
Warzone  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For crying out loud, hateboys... the most unbelievably high numbers put out by openly anti-Microsoft sites are less than 20%. Which would put the real number at significantly less than half that.

RRoD is as fabricated and overrated an issue as the BSoD. 360s fail "constantly" in the same way that Windows crashes "constantly". Lies and FUD didn't stop Windows from conquering the market out of its own strength, and they won't stop the 360 either.

BTW Amazon UK is offering this on import... wonder if the code works on EU consoles.
HUGSaLOT  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rave wrote:
dont get me wrong I love you guys for bringing out this game and working on it but all the PS3 owners are being let down. stop focusing on the xbox and let the ps3 users have the same privilages
As if it's ScoreHero's fault that the PS3 (plus PS2 and Wii) versions are "lacking" as you say? Why don't you PS3 users just stop whining for a year, and then maybe PS3's marketshare will improve by then?

Besides long before GH3 was released they said there was going to be a delay in DLC for other platforms. It might not have a hard drive but you can get a decent sized SD memory card for it to store all kinds of stuff.

Last edited by HUGSaLOT on Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
HUGSaLOT  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warzone wrote:
For crying out loud, hateboys... the most unbelievably high numbers put out by openly anti-Microsoft sites are less than 20%. Which would put the real number at significantly less than half that.
Well that doesn't sound that exaggerated considering I've had THREE Xbox 360 consoles die on me in the past 15 months. I've yet to have a console last more than 6 months. (though it never died on me playing Guitar Hero, last time mine started to lockup/die a week after Halo 3 came out...)

The good thing is Microsoft is owning up to the problem, and replacing them for free. Microsoft has the deep pockets to do that, would Nintendo or Sony do the same thing if they had this problem? Maybe....

Also new models out in retail now do not have this defect (i.e. the newer systems with HDMI) and Microsoft is currently FIXING the defect on systems being returned now.
mavina  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hph6203 wrote:
gh2H2 wrote:
Aww.. poor ps3 owners are sad cause they paid more for their systems and dont get dlcs... lol should have bought a better system.

Failure rate on PS3: 2%

I'll trade that for no DLC in the first week. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the term "Red Ring of Death" in regards to Xbox 360. It's really pathetic that Xbox owners will put up with that and still say their system is superior when 1/3 of them go to poo.

Not trying to get into an argument, but honestly the games coming out for both systems look good, the difference to me is the reliability of the console and so far the PS3 is much more reliable.

Xbox360 : ~350€
Tell me how much cost the PS3 ? 550 ? 650€ ? (I talk in euros, talk in $US if you want, it's less expensive for me, not for you ;) )
Well, now they saw, with the experience of GH2 on 360, that we (xbox GH players) are an active community, that we were making their DLC released have a great success, and we bought all of them. So, why changing something successful ? You PS3 users do not have any community, and all they see of you is whining people "my ps3 don't sux, no no, it's reliable, put DLC on it".

Stop whining, and just wait a little they (may) release the DLC. Don't think I'm happy to have to buy a OST CD track to have a DLC (if it goes out in Europe...), don't think I'm happy to wait 1 extra month to play that game ... But I don't whine for that...

Well, I hope it will be out for european people soon !

Fred
The Log before GH3 : [X] (28/10/2007)
Beat Jordan : [ ] (Not so far from it, losing ~20 notes before the end of last solo xD)
20 FC expert : 3/20 (not begun yet)
GH3 (360) :
Beat expert : [X]
Full 5 stars Expert : [ ] (- raining blood :@)
skywilliam  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously guys, I don't want to see this thread locked because of off topic issues.

About the DLC... I bought the album on the 23rd. I bought the game on the 28th. Went to the site on the 28th, it said to come back later on the 28th. O.o

Went back the next day and it changed to the 30th. Came back on the 30th, and now it says check back later in the week. >=<

Any explanation why you make a thread saying it's available when it is not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: