ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
dramacomic: Miss Murder (GHSH) FC! / 21,090 overall FCs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 124, 125, 126  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell you what, if you get The Breaking Wheel while I'm away, I'll race you to get the last 5 when I get back

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, i'm up for that... TBW shouldn't take too long, should've got it ages ago to be honest. =P
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Wupun
Sully  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put a lot of effort into FCing GH1H and you've got some nasty stuff left. Once I got to 46 and had only TF to go, I spent about a three straight weeks on it before finally throwing in the towel.

I think CfH is easier than it seems.
Gr2R's solo is nasty, and BatM's is worse.
FotW is cake outside the very end- the mini-trills and YO chords are killer.
TF is a nightmare. The early trill, the OSSOD, then the "soloish" part. Plus a tricky lick at the very end. G fing L!

Not having practice mode makes things very difficult, especially when you're just trying to learn how to play parts of songs that 3+ minutes in (as opposed to knowing what to do and just practicing).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
I put a lot of effort into FCing GH1H and you've got some nasty stuff left.

Oh man I know it. As a matter of fact, your videos have kind of inspired me to go for this goal. I'm relying on videos due to the no practice mode. Even though the video for my camera really sucks (actually the photos aren't great either... damn thing's 4 years old), I should really make some of my own. I can't even find one for Fly on the Wall on Hard, so that might be another "project" for me. I'm also trying to just follow the charts (i.e. knowing the notes made Crossroads tons easier even though my star power execution was terrible on it since I was trying not to choke).

I'll need all the luck I can get for Texas Flood. My last attempt at it was a pitiful 5.0 stars (which was probably the 100th attempt that day too). I'll compare scars after I try it for 3 weeks too
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have returned, and with another FC to bump. You were right Sully, it was easier than it seems:

Last edited by dramacomic on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see someone working on GH1H. Good luck, I'm rooting for you!
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very glad to have your support I'll never catch up to you due to my pitiful attempts at squeezing, but I'll still go for all the FCs!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice FC. Did you even plan a SP path? That score is the pits.

I've started slowly redoing all my GH1H scores. I've learned to squeeze and activate with select since I stopped playing GH1H, so all my scores have 1-3k room for improvement. I did the first tier and all are top 10 now, and my goal is to pass emptyset for 2nd, then maybe I'll go for TF. We'll see.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah I know. There's only one other FC lower listed and several non FCs with higher scores. My issue is once I get through a hard part (the solos on Cowboys From Hell or Crossroads, for example), all plans for utilizing a good path go out the window, and I consider myself lucky to FC the thing once. If I end up FCing Bark at the Moon it'll be the same thing.

Have fun with the squeezing. I pretty much gave up on it since I'm a lefty and whammying is not my friend nor is using the select button to activate. I got so pissed trying to get the paths for Thunder Kiss 65 and Story of My Love so I just said fuck it. Most of my scores are the pits (Killer Queen in particular is cause to point and laugh). I don't have any top 10 scores except a couple in GH3, and I probably wouldn't even have those if you combine it across platforms, BUT I think I'd rather be in 15th with more FCs than be in the top 5 and be missing FCs, that's just my preference.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. In my last post, I said I have no real top 10 scores, but I have already proven myself wrong now that I have FC #44, and boy am I wiped out after this one.

Last edited by dramacomic on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another excited bump for an FC that not many people have! (and luckily with the good path)

Just Texas Flood and Bark at the Moon to go. *sigh* Wish me lots of freakin luck!

Last edited by dramacomic on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlimFlam  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, FotW is hard. I've hit everything but those damn trills like 5 times. Congratulations.

And the BatM solo isn't really that bad. I've hit it once before, and you're obviously quite a bit better than me, so you should be able to manage. Unfortunately, I still can't hit the riff leading up to the end solo, so no FC for me.

Good luck.

\m/
Sully  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a reason why I've always hated this forum. This thread rules, yet drops to page 2 like a lead balloon.

Congrats on being the 6th person to EVER FC FotW on Hard and the 5th person to get 45 GH1 Hard FCs. Good luck with the last 2- you're going to need it =)
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah my accomplishments are definitely buried down in here. Glad you were still able to find it and comment, it's an awesome compliment coming from you.

I'm already having daydreams about the Bark at the Moon solo from failing it so much. I'll get it one of these times though. I've come this far!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cheated a little with the BatM solo by practicing it on GH2 X360. I strummed it all and assumed that extra strums were negligible because the GH1 ho/po system is so poor.

Then I proceeded to screw up twice after getting through the solo in real runs.

I'd like to think that once I get back to it, I'll re-FC it with little effort. I'm 11 songs in so far and most are top 5. Armageddon has re-FC'd it like 7 times o_O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 124, 125, 126  Next
Page 2 of 126

Jump to: