ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
So, anyone get a Wii?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a Wii tonight...boxing kicks ass.

I just started my game in Zelda too...looks like it'll be fun.
Thrice  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspectfenster wrote:
Quick question: what exactly is necessary to send messages to a friend? We've added his Wii to our address book, and he's added ours. Is there any other necessary steps? Because we still can't send messages to one another.

just give it time, my friend and I had the same problem...it eventually lets you send messages

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:

You're in for some serious fun with Zelda my man. I'm about 10 or 11 hours in, and I can't put it down.

But I do have to disagree with the Boxing game though. Of all the games on Wii Sports, that is the least fun in my opinion.
Dynasty99  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nytwolf wrote:
PriestMLH wrote:

You're in for some serious fun with Zelda my man. I'm about 10 or 11 hours in, and I can't put it down.

But I do have to disagree with the Boxing game though. Of all the games on Wii Sports, that is the least fun in my opinion.

lol baseball. I'd play Yes We Can 5 times in a row before I'll ever play baseball again.
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah baseball was awful...

and Golf was ridiculously hard =(...I could play Tennis for hours with a friend though.

I also just bought Trauma Center last night, that game gets intense ;D
Riz  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:

and Golf was ridiculously hard =(...I could play Tennis for hours with a friend though.

Golf is EASILY, by FAR, my favorite game in Wii Sports. My best round so far is a -3, and I regularly shoot par or under (current rating 1206, pro). I am SO buying Tiger Woods 2007 when it comes out in March.

Riz.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riz wrote:
PriestMLH wrote:

Golf is EASILY, by FAR, my favorite game in Wii Sports. My best round so far is a -3, and I regularly shoot par or under (current rating 1206, pro). I am SO buying Tiger Woods 2007 when it comes out in March.

Riz.

Agreed, we often play a round or two at work pretty much every day, I'm the best one there and my current lowest round is -5. Baseball is alright, could be better, but we like it much more than boxing. The most fun we have with boxing is the celebration you can do after knocking someone down.

We also play bowling all the time, the current best among the designers at work is 237. We also are all addicted to doing our Wii fitness every day

We just got Rayman last week and that game is super fun, a gazillion times better than Monkey Ball. I've played pretty far into it and haven't really found a game that wasn't fun, or at least humorous. I love the dancing mini games, there's just something about Cyndi Lauper that I like
MJM249  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone check out the News Channel yet? It's pretty sweet actually.

TGizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shot 289 in Wii Bowling, that's my best so far. Damn 7 pin... I like golf, I'm just not that great at it. Tennis would be much better if you played random CPU opponents. I'm at ~1200 rating in Tennis, and I play the same 2 CPU opponents every time. A little variety would be nice. I see I'm the only one who likes Baseball? I just wish I could find a way to pitch. It seems like Baseball has some pretty wicked Computer Assistance. I played a 14-11 game last week. No matter what I threw, they'd hit. If I went scoreless, they'd go scoreless, I get 6, they get 5, etc.. It's fixed

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jerevicious
MJM249  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rating in Tennis is literally off the chart, something like 2200 now. Is there a maximum?

TGizz  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's a cap, no. You will lose points when you do bad. I had my Bowling level up to around 1450, but now it's around 1300.

I'm posting this from my Wii. Wanted to see how it was.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jerevicious
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a maximum for tennis, and it's about 2200 - they won't pit you against higher rated players than the 2000/1900 combo, and the highest rank you could get is to beat them without losing a point...

Kind of annoying, because, like you, my tennis rank is off-the-charts, and it would be fun to be able to continue with some tougher opponents...

Still, hopefully they'll release a dedicated tennis game for the Wii, which I would be first in line to purchase
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Sottle  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golf is my favourite of the sports games too, i've shot -7 over 9 holes and had a couple of 6's. I'm really bad at bowling though, i cant break 180, even though i've played it enough to get to 1100.

Oh, yeah and Tennis is awesome. But some of the line calls annoy the hell out of me and playing against another human is kinda lame, because after a bit of practice you can hit an unstoppable cross court return of serve every time.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Riz  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there's no other place to brag about it, I'll just mention here that I got my first hole in one last night, on 8. Then proceeded to chip in from the greenside fairway for a birdie on 9, and turned what was otherwise looking like a pathetic +3 round into a par round. The ace was damn nifty though.

Riz.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my first chip-in the other day, but I've never gotten an ace. Good jorb.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: