ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
shadowbane  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Hey can we get a path? Reply with quote

it would save us some time for some kind of path here thanx. me and my parter have one but were working on fc atm so we'll let you know of any details
100%-FC cult of personality[ ]-5
100%-FC Cliffs of Dover[ ]-3 and had tapped both orange parts.
Dude, Don't Taze me Bro;
Now mastering co-op, try to beat any of our 1st's overall or just ps2 1st's. also its sad we got optimal for closer before anyone too. cept maby ticks lol
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this helps

http://www.bradleyzoo.com/GuitarHero/gh3-ps2/expert/citiesonflame.hundred-zero.best.png

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the co-op forum, so that would be useless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
This is the co-op forum, so that would be useless.

Ha wow some people are dumb then. anyone else wanna get optimal path? i don't really need it in text, a pic of draw in starpath on the chart would be lovely. or just meesgae me for my path i have, but i only have it written down in text and is long so i copy and paste. then send to person to hopefully put it on chart.
100%-FC cult of personality[ ]-5
100%-FC Cliffs of Dover[ ]-3 and had tapped both orange parts.
Dude, Don't Taze me Bro;
Now mastering co-op, try to beat any of our 1st's overall or just ps2 1st's. also its sad we got optimal for closer before anyone too. cept maby ticks lol
eraser2224  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is tricky. Ours obviously still isn't optimal since we FC'd and only ended up like 400 points above Piso's team who missed.
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasnt trying to be stupid lol i didnt realize that this was the co-op section. And there was no need to be harsh, it was an honest mistake

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
think13  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Here's a shot Reply with quote

Here's my attempt at a path. The first activation is possible. It needs to be ASAP, and the Bass needs to hit the last hammer-on late. I'm not sure if my last two activations are correct.

It's a challenging path, beyond my team's ability. We can't even double FC this song. If anyone can pull this off, can they let me know if it's good?

http://sites.google.com/site/sheepweevil/guitar-hero/citiesonflame_coop_expert.jpg

The path in words:
2 no whammy ASAP - Bass has late hammer-on at the end to get next SP phrase
2 at 2nd B held note
2 next note - Bass only gets partial SP phrase
2 no whammy next note
2 no whammy slightly before HOPO starts
2 1/2 beat before guitar's GY chord
2 2nd Y note
2 note after guitar's RB chord
2 guitar's 4th B note

Edit: I had the wrong whammy formula. The visual and path has been corrected.
NewBane2  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope not the right path, i think i got it but sadly have yet to double fc since if lead gets 100% the bass misses and vice versa. ill try to put it up the optimal path or as close as it gets. though last 4 star powers im unsure whether to use 2-2 or just 4.

Edit: um heres my path that i've been using forever, but never can draw it out lol.

zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll Co-op Path

Josh and I started tweaking think13's path up there and wound up with this. It's a BRUTAL path, but I'm pretty sure it's optimal (or at least within squeezes of). Some notes on individual activations:

--1st, 3rd, and 6th activations Lead should be squeezing ticks on the back end, even though I'm not sure I marked it on all of them.
--I'm not sure it's clear on the path, but the 2nd activation is a front end split double squeeze (meaning Lead has to hit the last two notes of his star power phrase very fast to pick up the SP early enough that Bass can get his orange sustain under star power with a large squeeze). This is easily the hardest activation I've ever seen in co-op; if your team can't do it you should just whammy a bit less and sacrifice Bass's front end.
--The 5th activation whammy in Lead should be just one press and quick release of the whammy bar if you're going for the split squeeze on the front end; if you can't hit that split squeeze just push the activation forward a note and don't whammy at all.
--It might be possible to still hit the marked back ends on the 7th activation with Bass activating a note earlier than marked, which would be 200+ticks better. We were never able to get it, however, so I didn't put it on the path.
--Splitting the back end of the 8th activation is almost certainly possible, although we never got it.
--The 9th activation squeezes marked for Lead are absurdly optimistic; the only reason they're on there is because we've confirmed that the corresponding notes can be squeezed in Bass.
--We have never actually hit the marked back end for Bass on the 10th activation, but I added it because I'm am 100% sure it's possible (we never really tried to squeeze either end that hard).
--The first sustain in Bass's SP phrase starting in measure 93 does not actually exist. This doesn't affect anything since the 11th activation requires very little whammy, but it's something you should be aware of.
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian

Last edited by zsjostrom35 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AxenRay  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's almost exactly the same path Dave0113 and I used for leagues this year. But the second activation really wasn't as hard as it seemed. We got it most of the time. I stupidly miscounted the notes in the last two activations and, instead, combined them and activated with a full bar on the next note after the Lead Guitar's SP phrase ended in measure 97 which cost us a bunch of points.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: