ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Closer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nothankyooo  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bj0rn wrote:
Here's a question, on guitarhero.com, the top score is 278,158 by Kwite472. Isn't that you, and what's up with that?

I'll pm you

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothankyooo wrote:
smackdown85146 wrote:
Okay I almost hit the first double squeeze. But, if you activate SP so late like on the last activation, you might hit it. And plus, the last activation is going at 128 BPM while the 3 note chords are going at 131 BPM. So isn't it easier to get a double squeeze on that than on the ending?

Yes, but i don't think you have full star power at the first activation.
Actually, I think you do. The last time I played the song (the time I ALMOST hit the double squeeze), I had full SP at the first activation (I whammied like a maniac).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smackdown85146 wrote:
nothankyooo wrote:
smackdown85146 wrote:
Okay I almost hit the first double squeeze. But, if you activate SP so late like on the last activation, you might hit it. And plus, the last activation is going at 128 BPM while the 3 note chords are going at 131 BPM. So isn't it easier to get a double squeeze on that than on the ending?

Yes, but i don't think you have full star power at the first activation.
Actually, I think you do. The last time I played the song (the time I ALMOST hit the double squeeze), I had full SP at the first activation (I whammied like a maniac).

But on debr's website, it says that you need to squeeze the last three note chord on the first activation, but if you had full sp you wouldn't need to.

Last edited by nothankyooo on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Kwite47 Wii Friend Code: 6731848974516011
WhiteBrownYellow  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Closer SP Path Reply with quote

I use this path all the time and i usually get the squeeze perfectly but i can only get 275k. How do people get any higher than this!??!?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aMaaZe
senorfletch  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is 278158 by kwite47 on xbl a glitch or is it really possible to get that score?
nothankyooo  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

senorfletch wrote:
Is 278158 by kwite47 on xbl a glitch or is it really possible to get that score?

I'm Kwite47 and yes it was a glitch. I didn't mean for it to happen and i really wish i could get the score off of xbox live. My real score is the one i posted on scorehero.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. thats cool. was it easy expert or something? I was just messing around with that and got 278162.
Daputti  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was a glitch, it should be legit, since you haven't used any programs or cheats (minus HS) and you should be able to post it here.

So the first double squeeze is possible... I should try that since I already
got 277,546 which is the optimal (I suppose higher scores are called upper-bound? Sorry, I'm new at this). I already tried it by activating SO
late the note was like half off my screen and strummed like mad for the last two notes but still no double squeeze... I guess it's just damn hard.

And if it's on Guitarhero.com, it should be on the online leaderboards as
well so Easy Expert isn't possible there...

EDIT: About the last double squeeze, I think it's possible, by moving the
last activation (duh) 1/8 measure back... I assume that a "measure" is the space between two thickest lines on the fretboard?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daputti wrote:
If it was a glitch, it should be legit, since you haven't used any programs or cheats (minus HS) and you should be able to post it here.

So the first double squeeze is possible... I should try that since I already
got 277,546 which is the optimal (I suppose higher scores are called upper-bound? Sorry, I'm new at this). I already tried it by activating SO
late the note was like half off my screen and strummed like mad for the last two notes but still no double squeeze... I guess it's just damn hard.

And if it's on Guitarhero.com, it should be on the online leaderboards as
well so Easy Expert isn't possible there...

EDIT: About the last double squeeze, I think it's possible, by moving the
last activation (duh) 1/8 measure back... I assume that a "measure" is the space between two thickest lines on the fretboard?

It was easy expert. The glitch is that the score was still submitted to the leaderboards. And the first double squeeze is impossible, period. You don't have a full bar going into that part no matter how much or early you whammy. The last double squeeze looks impossible. It might be possible, but I don't believe it is.
S10: GH3X AAA-1, GHAX
S11: GH3X AAA, GH5X AAA
S16: GH3X
My youtube channel
TasteTheFiesta  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the sp path it works great
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bj0rn wrote:
It was easy expert. The glitch is that the score was still submitted to the leaderboards. And the first double squeeze is impossible, period. You don't have a full bar going into that part no matter how much or early you whammy. The last double squeeze looks impossible. It might be possible, but I don't believe it is.

im bored so ill try to get the last squeeze for a few days...
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
ddrsensation  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to get more than 277k.
I can easily hit the first squeeze.

EDIT: Got the 277k.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6027399410921283
HellnFire666  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking, and wondering if this was possible (not around my 360 right now). Could you whammy all the phrases in the 2nd activation enough so that you could actually activate on that last blue note of SP and still get to the RYO chord? I cant remeber how close to full of a bar you would get by whammying it all, but i think it might be possible.
JD1  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg... i think i hit the double squeeze, because i'm > 200 pts away from 1st and i screwed the last activation big time... (3 notes late i think..) did i hit the double squeeze?
Zzzlol94  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the point with this. i start my activations on the first GRY note in the chorus, and then i get an half activation left getting me 275090. 2000 points under, without beeing in here and get "perfect" squeese and activation. I squeese on every note and i get a high score on that. I lost ONE star phrase, and got 5.289 x mulitplier. lol

My accompishments!

My scores
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: