ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Through the Fire and Flames
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
jdamillio wrote:
since we're talkin starpower here; in twin solo, instead of activating on the 3rd YBO triplet, i activate right after the triplets (first strum i believe) and end right at the GYO chord, getting that under SP. im n00bish at all that SP calculation stuff and i really need to improve my FC score (938k) which ive had since march

Try using this.

i could try that. i am terrible at what the, but ive been managing to hit it one handed lately. and i cant really hit the snake so activating there might be a bad idea. ill see what i can do whenever i dare to try it

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
Altruit  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I could throw my two cents in here...

My SP chart.

The end of the activations aren't perfect, but I suppose you get the idea. I'm sure Undead could figure out the exact end points for the SP. I've squeezed 851k out of it on PFO. (PFO explaining why I haven't put it up for a score, I'm not going over 808k on ranks without a video.)
NukeboySC  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooo!Thnx to the SP paths here, I can easily get over 500k every run ;)
Paulie21  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boomsars wrote:
Torchy wrote:
muna wrote:
To anybody who doesn't know. The SP in measures 324-325 has been deemed impossible by many and to my knowwledge, has yet to be hit by anybody.

I presume this is "The Red Snake" as I've seen people refer to it?

Is anyone working on this? Like, actually practicing / running through the part, making attempts etc? 26.6 nps seems... a little steep.. but... Surely it can't be IMPOSSIBLE?

I am a reasonably good GH player, I can barely hit this on slowest, and then bomb on slower. Full speed is ridiculous.

I love how long ago this must have been. Now FC'ing red snake is nothing but a small step. Now hundreds have FC'd it. Including me one handed. XD.
http://www.youtube.com/Paulie21SH my old account got suspended. Red snake is nothing but zig zags. trills within trills. that's all. It's just that a amount of Notes per second was scaring people enough to try it.
Mar20095  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to get enough star power to activate at the first synth death phrase?
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mar20095 wrote:
Is it possible to get enough star power to activate at the first synth death phrase?
Not quite, that sustain is only 6.5 beats which I'd say is a little over a beat too short to get an activation; but even if it were possible, I'm not sure the path would change a whole lot.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: