ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - Expert Division Assignments (also: WEEK 2 SONGS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrod wrote:
You guys really need to settle down. The league commissioners are volunteering their time so YOU can have fun. The least you could do is be patient about something so trivial.

Calm down, im not being impatient, im just alerting them that it isn't up yet, just in case, i can wait to post
jrod  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood. My post was more towards cdylan13 anyways. I've noticed the past few days that he's been more than a little antsy. Everything will fall into place sooner or later.
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrod wrote:
Understood. My post was more towards cdylan13 anyways. I've noticed the past few days that he's been more than a little antsy. Everything will fall into place sooner or later.

Sorry. Im just that way sometimes...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
metroidhunter777  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurrah for completely blowing this off!

...oh.
SonicOverlord  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hopin to get in AA but A1 will suffice I guess. I must say I like the songs selected for A the most and Cult of Personality is one of my favorite songs to play (the solos just too fun) and hopefully I will finally FC Miss Murder.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knights of Cydonia is going to FUCK me lol

i'm surprised that i'm in AA but i guess thats how it works

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH man....My save data for GH3 on my PS2 Memory Card decided to corrupt itself Now I have to play through the career again to unlock all the songs, and then find someone to play co-op with me. It's going to be a long Saturday...

Thurman91  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DukeofRock wrote:
OH man....My save data for GH3 on my PS2 Memory Card decided to corrupt itself Now I have to play through the career again to unlock all the songs, and then find someone to play co-op with me. It's going to be a long Saturday...

use the unlock all cheat and play in quickplay, it'll save you a bunch of time and its forever.
DukeofRock  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:
use the unlock all cheat and play in quickplay, it'll save you a bunch of time and its forever.

That unlocks the quickplay exclusives, too, right? I guess I'll do that for those, but I prefer to play everything else in career. I guess I shouldn't bitch when I love playing this game. If only the PS3 guitar didn't suck, I could just play on there.

Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DukeofRock wrote:
Thurman91 wrote:

That unlocks the quickplay exclusives, too, right? I guess I'll do that for those, but I prefer to play everything else in career. I guess I shouldn't bitch when I love playing this game. If only the PS3 guitar didn't suck, I could just play on there.

If you are a serious purist (but also want to have it go fast and get mroe time this week to play the songs), then what you can do is pull the memory card out of the PS2 before turnign it on, and then play with no saving (use unlock all songs cheat) in quickplay. Then you can play the league songs, without leaving any footprint on your career progress/unlock state (just reset the PS2 and put mem card back in when you are done).

I'll loook into the GHevents thing, and try and get some divisions up.
DukeofRock  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
DukeofRock wrote:
Thurman91 wrote:

If you are a serious purist (but also want to have it go fast and get mroe time this week to play the songs), then what you can do is pull the memory card out of the PS2 before turnign it on, and then play with no saving (use unlock all songs cheat) in quickplay. Then you can play the league songs, without leaving any footprint on your career progress/unlock state (just reset the PS2 and put mem card back in when you are done).

I'll loook into the GHevents thing, and try and get some divisions up.

Hey, that's a swell idea. Maybe I'll try that if school/work takes all my time away from me this week.

Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay all of the ghevents divisions should be good to go now

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you signed up in ghevents for AAA before 10 AM PST today (Tues), you need to re-signup, there was an error in the event i previously created and i had to trash it
BenjiHero7  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:
BenjiHero7 wrote:
AA-1. Like the division, HATE THE SONGS. I've played sabotage and COFWR&R only once...and KOC I hate lol. The Seeker, not much attention.

wow, you must have the worst taste in music ever, those songs are awesome

They're some of my favorite songs in the game too (except for Sabotage) but I haven't gotten around to playing them much, which is why I hate them
T-Pain  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this weeks a songs are pretty great except the seeker well i like the song but the chart pisses me off i always mess up at different points in the song=]
actually miss murders lame as well just an easy song=]
Christoph  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Miss Murder is a bit easy, but I still like it. I like all A's week 2 songs especially Avalancha. That's one of my favs to play.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: