ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Question about DVD Integrity...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
b0b0l0gy  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Question about DVD Integrity... Reply with quote

I've been testing my injected songs with the fliptop mod for ps2, and it boots up and everything, but sometimes when I hover over certain songs (Elephant Bones, Freebird for the most part) it just locks up and sits there. Is that an issue with bad dvd media? I used the DVD checker in the sticky here and it's at the top of the list in quality, (it's made by Best Buy.) I did burn it at 4x. If that is the problem, would burning it slower make it more reliable? Thanks.
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check to make sure that there are no corrupted VGS files. Use GHEX to check every file before you burn.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
Sottle  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, most definitely sounds like a corrupt VGS or two, was a problem with the earlier GHEX, new version has fixed it
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Sargoth  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the game loads it usually aint the burning process. And 4X is slow enough. I usually burn at 8X , sometimes 16X even and it still works.

Besides the songs u mentioned. Heart-shaped box , freya and crazy on you may get corrupted as well.
b0b0l0gy  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i check the files with ghex? i just inject the archive with my new song with it and that's it. i downloaded the new ghex and i tried out one song real quick and it didnt freeze up yet, so it might be solved. thanks a bunch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: