ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S7 - AA League - Playoffs - Congrats eblp4/bawlin/MPChedda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

putte86 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:
Yeah... I thought that too. Then I realized that I would never be able to hit the whole solo in a run anyways... so whatever. I practiced it for about a half hour today and at least got a bit better at the solo, but we'll see how it turns out in the next couple of days.

Hmm, I still have my hopes up about being able to FC it, the main problem right now is probably the short amount of time I have to practice it. I did a quick search but couldn´t find how many hours that differs from pst to main England time (I live in Sweden so it not the same as England, but if I know the difference from England I can do the math on the rest myself... )

What I found is that the trills aren´t the biggest problem, it´s that really fast part just before solo bridge, tapping trills FTW...

Yeah, I don't really have problems with the trills, it's just those goofy descending scale-type things that I miss most the time. That, and I always seem to miss one or two notes during the main sections that just kind of piss me off... ha.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Yeah, I don't really have problems with the trills, it's just those goofy descending scale-type things that I miss most the time. That, and I always seem to miss one or two notes during the main sections that just kind of piss me off... ha.

I´m sadly enough going to have to say that you were right, I really need a lot more time to be able to FC this. If I don´t get that superduperlucky round I´m not going to get the FC... *searches frantically for a superduperlucky round...*

I´ve started getting the scales down now, but it´s the part before that, when it goes ----------------------------
It´s transitioning from the red/blue trill to the Green/red trill that I fuck up..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

putte86 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:

I´m sadly enough going to have to say that you were right, I really need a lot more time to be able to FC this. If I don´t get that superduperlucky round I´m not going to get the FC... *searches frantically for a superduperlucky round...*

I´ve started getting the scales down now, but it´s the part before that, when it goes ----------------------------
It´s transitioning from the red/blue trill to the Green/red trill that I fuck up..

Yeah, that's the part that always gives me trouble. In any case, I don't think that I'll be able to get a better score than what I got yesterday... it's pretty good, not exactly what I wanted, but not bad at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow guys, you are to the point where you can FC this?! I can barely make it the solo without screwing up somewhere, and then I screw up later too. This isn't even fair..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed16 wrote:
Wow guys, you are to the point where you can FC this?! I can barely make it the solo without screwing up somewhere, and then I screw up later too. This isn't even fair..

Ehh... not really. There's no way that I'd be able to FC this in this short of time. I had one pretty good run with no mess ups in any place other than the solo, and had like 96% in solo 2, but I don't think it'll get any better than that. If you pull off a great run you can probably get me Ed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Ed16 wrote:

Ehh... not really. There's no way that I'd be able to FC this in this short of time. I had one pretty good run with no mess ups in any place other than the solo, and had like 96% in solo 2, but I don't think it'll get any better than that. If you pull off a great run you can probably get me Ed

I know, but I won't. I still haven't gotten an FC of everything but the solo, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to do as well in the solo as you. My score right now is 670k, maybe if I got an FC of everything but the solo I would have 680k. Either way, you win. Congratulations MP, you deserve it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed16 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:
Ed16 wrote:

I know, but I won't. I still haven't gotten an FC of everything but the solo, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to do as well in the solo as you. My score right now is 670k, maybe if I got an FC of everything but the solo I would have 680k. Either way, you win. Congratulations MP, you deserve it

Thanks, I think you mean 570 or 580k though . That score is definitely nothing to be ashamed of though, it's pretty damn good . I think I ended with literally a tiny bit shy of 600k, I was hoping for that, but alas, I don't really feel like playing it anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Ed16 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:
Ed16 wrote:

Thanks, I think you mean 570 or 580k though . That score is definitely nothing to be ashamed of though, it's pretty damn good . I think I ended with literally a tiny bit shy of 600k, I was hoping for that, but alas, I don't really feel like playing it anymore.

Yeah, although I could live with 670k on this song

I don't feel like playing it anymore either, it's a cool song but anything you play over and over gets boring after a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed16 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:
Ed16 wrote:
MPChedda wrote:
Ed16 wrote:

Yeah, although I could live with 670k on this song

I don't feel like playing it anymore either, it's a cool song but anything you play over and over gets boring after a while.

Yeah, not to mention if I play it more than a few times I suddenly can no longer hit the intro, making me mad and wanting to chuck the controller as hard as I can at my TV >_>. Oh well, at least I improved my score on this song by 50k or so from what it was ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. I narrowly escaped last round, and I really hate this song. Haven't played it more than a couple of times prior to the couple hours I just spent on it..

I think I should be able to squeeze a win out of this song, I'll play it a little more until I hit a certain mark, I've set for myself.

Good luck, putte. I can only hope the mark I've set is higher than yours.
putte86  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eblp4life wrote:
Well.. I narrowly escaped last round, and I really hate this song. Haven't played it more than a couple of times prior to the couple hours I just spent on it..

I think I should be able to squeeze a win out of this song, I'll play it a little more until I hit a certain mark, I've set for myself.

Good luck, putte. I can only hope the mark I've set is higher than yours.

Too bad you havent played that much, cause I´ve been shredding like crasy...

I can only hope that the mark you´ve set is lower than mine...

Seriously though, an FC will not come in this time, I would need a week or so just to be able to do the solo somewhat reguarly, I´ve Fced the solo in practice once out of maybe a hundred. I´ve hit the red/blue to rgeen/red trill once in a real run, but in that run I fucked up both before and after...

Well, It´s been a fun league, never thought I would make it this far... I might play this song a few more tries to see if I can improve somewhat on my score, but I doubt I will be able to get any more points.

Good luck to you too ebpl4life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just submitted. I beat my mark. putte, I think I have you beat, I had a pretty incredible run to put me over the top when I thought I had peaked and then plateau'd. No, I did not FC it, so if you did, congrats, man.
putte86  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eblp4life wrote:
I just submitted. I beat my mark. putte, I think I have you beat, I had a pretty incredible run to put me over the top when I thought I had peaked and then plateau'd. No, I did not FC it, so if you did, congrats, man.

Good for you!

I have absolutely no idea what your "mark" was, but seeing as most of your scores thruout the season have been better than mine you are most probably right!

In that case, congratulations!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final results up. Congrats to the winners.
AA1 was an especially close race!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice scores up there in AA-1... both of you definitely deserved to be in the championship Nice job to you as well Ed, it ended up being pretty damn close! Hopefully I'll see some of you guys up in AAA next league
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: