ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Show me your moves!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiza  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Show me your moves! Reply with quote

Just for kicks, what's the general arrow-smashing skill level of the SH forumgoers? DDR, ITG, PIU, whatever, just for kicks.

I play ITG like crazy, and anybody else who plays ITG as much as I do has probably noticed my name pop up on Groovestats a few times. 99.21% Expert average. I used to play DDR, and now it bores me, except for the occasional set of old favorites and 10s. I want to get into PIU, but there isn't a machine close enough to me for my taste.
kihu  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to play a lot, i don't have a lot of experience, only about 2 years. i can still pass max300 on heavy with a constant B, and i've beaten maxx unlimited but never passed legend yet. i stopped playing ddr/itg competitively though, so that was about the extent of my skill.
Necrosis  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can pretty much pass everything on DDR with an A, and ITG I can successfully pass all songs except HoTN, Energizer, Determinator, and the 13's. Needless to say, I do poorly on the 12's, and suck at getting fantastics, so I don't really play for super high scores.
Dynasty99  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can pass pretty well any 10 or below, AA nearly every 9 or below and max 300 and 250bmp (jondi and spesh remix), can pass some 11s, not well though.
Matt  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had AA'd or AAA'd every song on heavy and oni on single on ddr extreme (arcade), and passed every 9 footer, paranoia survivor, sakura, bag, max300, and maybe maxx unlimited on double play before I stopped. Never got into ITG, although I almost passed a 12 the one time I did play a while back (Charlene maybe?)
Metalmuppet  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
I had AA'd or AAA'd every song on heavy and oni on single on ddr extreme (arcade), and passed every 9 footer, paranoia survivor, sakura, bag, max300, and maybe maxx unlimited on double play before I stopped. Never got into ITG, although I almost passed a 12 the one time I did play a while back (Charlene maybe?)

Charlene is actually an 11-footer. Just letting you know that.
Matt  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was so long ago, I dont remember the name of the song. Maybe it was cherlene, maybe it was a 12, I dont think I'll ever know.
N00bSaib0t  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are no "feet" in ITG anyway. same with pump. are you going to call canon d a ?? footer? same applies to ITG. pandemonium is a 13, not a 13 footer.

on that note, i highly miss my ITG, DDR, and PIU machines i used to frequent back in AZ. germany has no machines for hours.
Matt  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't whine about what people call it. If you know what they mean, then thats all that matters.
N00bSaib0t  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
Don't whine about what people call it. If you know what they mean, then thats all that matters.

sorry, its just a pet peeve of mine. its like someone calling the hardest mode in some non halo 2 shooter legendary... wrong game, wrong difficulty.
Tsuteto  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I'm not too high on accuracy, but my speed is pretty damn fast. The only 13 I have to pass on ITG singles is V^2, but I only tried it once and that was like, a week after the code was released. If pads were better where I play DDR, I could pretty well have AAed everything 9 and below.

My best accomplishment would have to be coming within 30 steps of passing Energizer doubles Expert though ^^

Goals:
-Have a life [X]
N00bSaib0t  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsuteto wrote:
Eh, I'm not too high on accuracy, but my speed is pretty damn fast. The only 13 I have to pass on ITG singles is V^2, but I only tried it once and that was like, a week after the code was released. If pads were better where I play DDR, I could pretty well have AAed everything 9 and below.

My best accomplishment would have to be coming within 30 steps of passing Energizer doubles Expert though ^^

damn impressive energizer score. have you tried doubles on summer yet? i know it only SAYS 11, but it still has the same runs that single does, plus the stretch jumps, one of my prouder passes.
Tsuteto  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have. It's really not that hard. It's just catching the proper beat that's annoying.

Goals:
-Have a life [X]
N00bSaib0t  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found it hard determinator wasnt so bad on doubles though.
Tsuteto  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I really don't like about doubles is that it doesn't coincide with the singles chart. That's where ITG failed in my opinion. While they aren't particularly "bad," there was just no unity in the step timings for singles to the step timings for doubles. Completely different.

Goals:
-Have a life [X]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: