ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League: Season 1 - FINAL RESULTS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hsatakeit  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want the next season to start sooooo bad!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsa take it gh3
Bouncer128  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Moving up? Reply with quote

Okay, so I joined a week and a half late, and I still came in third for League "A". Not bad(if I do say so myself). So does anyone know when the other leagues start? And who gets moved up to "AA" from "A" anyway?
kriller  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel i did pretty good for not being able to play
deshtruction  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn i didnt expect to get that many 1st places in this round of songs. i expect some of the better players to run past me by 5k on each song or something. Does this mean i have to go to the AA League in Expert II imma get annihilated(sorry for my spelling) lol i prefer to stay in the A League since it was a very good competition for me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deshtruction wrote:
damn i didnt expect to get that many 1st places in this round of songs. i expect some of the better players to run past me by 5k on each song or something. Does this mean i have to go to the AA League in Expert II imma get annihilated(sorry for my spelling) lol i prefer to stay in the A League since it was a very good competition for me

muahaha..yes desh..you have to move up here to AA...and you can join me in getting your ass kicked by the better AA players...
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo, why did I drop out!? Stupid School....

I'll be more than happy if the next league is up soon. This first league turned out perfect imo

ffffaaaacccckkkk  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want in how do i get in???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: xffaacckkxshx PSN Name: F_A_C_K
youhas  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
deshtruction wrote:

muahaha..yes desh..you have to move up here to AA...and you can join me in getting your ass kicked by the better AA players...

Happy trails, desh! It was nice getting nuked into bits by you while it lasted! Mr. Green

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it only the first place guy that gets moved up to AA. Cause I was kinda happy/scared when I saw I got second.

Also when does te second season start. And are there playoffs?
popemobile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to let everyone in AAA down, I just kinda didn't feel like doing all the songs every week...
deshtruction  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
rabies wrote:
deshtruction wrote:

Happy trails, desh! It was nice getting nuked into bits by you while it lasted! Mr. Green

really? 1st place is the only person to get moved up? dang theres always a catch. o well i'll try my best to get atleast top 5 in AA-League Expert II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could've sworn that it was the first couple three places got bumped up a level (and the last couple three places got bumped down a level, natch). But I'll defer to Javman on that point. ('Sides, the league system is a pretty fluid work-in-progress at this point. Not like any of these aspects are carved in stone just yet, I betcha.)

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
deshtruction  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm i thought it was the first top 3 players as well. i hope it was becuase then the top 3 players in the previous AA-League will be bumped to AAA lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results for all leagues taken together give a pretty decetn rough etimate of everybody's skill (as longa s you adjust for people who only submitted for some weeks and not others). So the way that would make the most sense would be to look at the complete list of all people who want in on the second incarnation (since the amounts of peopel in each league are pretty fluid right now), and then to divide it up evenly into four groups, using the finishes across all of the leagues as a guide for relative position of people who already participated, and for new peopl look at their scores and place them relative to scores of the previous people. Theres still too much turnover i think for it to just be a hard and fast bump up of a fixed numebr of people.
Bouncer128  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have done a lot better in League A. Especially if I hadn't joined a week and half late. But, whatever. I wouldn't mind going up to "AA"(even though I know there a lot of better players than I). Regardless, I would enjoy it, but I wouldn't really care if I stayed down in "A" either.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: