ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The 10k Expert multiplayer girlfriend challenge!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheShineNSB  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: The 10k Expert multiplayer girlfriend challenge! Reply with quote

I just spent more than an hour doing multiplayer with my girlfriend. Usually we play on easy, and occasionally on medium (she's up to the 5th tier medium songs in career, but usually has to star power her way through a medium song). Tonight, I told her that we were going to play on expert, and her goal was to try to score 10k points each song.

She got 9970 on "I Love Rock and Roll", but then got 10k+ on 16 consecutive songs (including BATM, BW, TF, "Frankenstein" and "Killer Queen") before we decided to stop. It was fun, seeing her try her hardest to keep the streak alive, since she has never had to deal with switching, G/B:R/O chords, HO/PO or rapid strumming. It was pretty easy for her on songs with long strings of repeating notes, like BW, "Take Me Out" and "Unsung", but she almost lost it on KQ (she started the final chord with 9k+ and finished it at 10030) and "Behind the Mask" (she had 9966 coming into the last string of notes, and missed all but the final one, giving her 10016).

Anyway, it was a lot of fun, especially when she'd gloat over how I said she was bound to miss one sooner or later . We'll continue tomorrow; I'm intentionally saving "Cheat on the Church" and "Caveman Rejoice" for her. Mr. Green
DearXTragedy  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish my girlfriend was like yours
Chynna  

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a girlfriend of a Guitar Hero player and I own at it. Everything's finished, lots of 5-stars. \/
sturg31  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend is 38 ind this is only the 3rd video game she has ever played. I think she is pretty dang good(stuck on CfH and BatM on hard). We play doubles every night and I beat her ass every time and she still loves to play me! Everybody needs a woman like this, she's cool as hell!!
Genga  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just need a new woman

my old one never played games with me, or guitar...or anything
eachann  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could get my wife to play anything with me.. heh. I keep trying to get her to try it out. She'd probably dig GH more than most of the games I play, but I'll just have to keep working on it...

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, my finace also enjoys playing guitar hero, but she's a poor sport, so she doesn't like losing to me on multiplayer.

My friend and his g/f would come over often to play my GH, and she got so addicted, she went out and bought a ps2 just to own the game herself. She still won't beat me though Mr. Green

Last edited by musth on Thu May 25, 2006 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
eachann  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my playstation just for GH... I had never really wanted a playstation that much until I saw guitar hero at a best buy and I was instantly obsessed, enough to buy a playstation and the game. Now I just have to get my wife hooked on it so that she can be convinced it was worthwhile ;-)

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my girlfriend, but I got a friend to buy GH for her birthday today.

My goal is to train her into an Expert Guitar God before November (which I will try to do over the summer), so that I have a co-op partner for GH II.
dd3mon  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gf is on the last tier of hard - doesn't play too often, but when she does it's usually a multi-hour thing. Both of us have lost interest in multiplayer as the skill difference is big and there's no star ratings / score contest involved.

I was hoping she'd progress like I did, but the end of hard and beginning of expert have been giving her lots of problems. I guess she doesn't have the 40 million hours of gaming practice to build hand coordination that I have ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dd3mon wrote:
My gf is on the last tier of hard - doesn't play too often, but when she does it's usually a multi-hour thing. Both of us have lost interest in multiplayer as the skill difference is big and there's no star ratings / score contest involved.

I was hoping she'd progress like I did, but the end of hard and beginning of expert have been giving her lots of problems. I guess she doesn't have the 40 million hours of gaming practice to build hand coordination that I have ;)

my girlfriend has crossroads and noone knows left on hard.. she's actually really good:)
Tragedy  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... i must try to show GH to my wife

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mom and dad both try to play it. my moms better, though. my dad tried iron man on medium and he played the song instead of the notes (if you know what i mean)

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
my dad tried iron man on medium and he played the song instead of the notes (if you know what i mean)

As in, he played it like we would on Expert, with all notes involved?
ES942  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, kind of, but not the expert fingerings. he did the colors right, but strummed the eighth notes in the main line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: