Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TheMagician: GH3X CoP FC 368k
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: TheMagician: GH3X CoP FC 368k Reply with quote

11/16

Pretty cool. Exact score was 368,050. If I had taken a look at the UB path I could've gotten 200 more. Couldn't get a decent pic with either of my web cams so didn't take one, but I'll re-FC probably soon.

10/17

If I can get consistent on "Mosh1" and the strumming part after that I'll definitely FC this.

Also: I'm really really close to GHGH TTFAF H FC. I can FC the solo and all sections with ease, I just never get a good run and always make stupid mistakes.

7/20

Feels fucking great to get this bitch. I was so nervous after I got the weird part before the trill and then the trill, I think the part before the trill was harder. Best part: no chokes!

I also got the double squeeze on every run, I just missed 200 in ticks in Flood.

Neither of my web cams were co-operative today, so I just took a vid for proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIlquTPdZGE

I have a digital camera, but the battery charger is missing and I don't have any batteries to use, so no good pics.

6/29

I'm coming close to mastering m139 on RaBl, it's pretty easy actually now. Got Flood FC. Choked one earlier today. This might just happen!

6/26

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=17180&group=4&game=5&diff=3

Ok, first of all, fuck KoC, if you happen to play on any other console than PS2, know this: To get the FC [on PS2], it doesn't demand skill, but LUCK. The lag is just incredible, but now that I got it, I'm extremely happy to be done with it.

Nothing For me Here was pretty easy.

F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. got easy when I figured out how to hit the Aggro part consistently, basically just hit everything a little early and don't anchor anything.

Now I can get RaBl, I just need to figure out m139.

One is gonna be tough.

LOLTTFAF, I have 599.3xx on that one, but I should be able to get at least 650k, 700k optimally. When a good day comes I should be able to FC up to Herman's solo from the beginning, miss there, then FC up to red snake, then miss a couple of times in Rampaging Dragons, FC Almost There and get <80% on You Rock (I just can't figure out how to hit it).

Tutorial for PS2 users who want to use their PS2 guitar controller(s) to play GH3 on PC: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56434

Last edited by TheMagician on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:40 am; edited 175 times in total
nickeroo2413  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice, 50 FCs really is insane. Once you can break that hump of about 25 FCs is when you really start getting beastly at gh, but if you can pull something like 50, that's really good. btw, can you give me a link to Debr's site?

5* TTFAF
Top 50 MNiJ [53rd]
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickeroo2413 wrote:
very nice, 50 FCs really is insane. Once you can break that hump of about 25 FCs is when you really start getting beastly at gh, but if you can pull something like 50, that's really good. btw, can you give me a link to Debr's site?

Sure.

http://www.bradleyzoo.com/GuitarHero/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on reaching 50 FC's as well. I feel kind of honored that someone would choose me as a rival (other than on Easy or Medium ). I had noticed that we we're in a battle for a top 5 spot on quite a few songs (especially before the OB league scores got posted). I was surprised that not many people had tried squeezing before me. It was good to see a fellow squeezer to motivate me to get a few higher scores though.

Looking at your recent GH2 scores, I think you'll do just fine. Although I have some fixing up to do on some Hard scores, I'm pretty darn happy that I have a spot in the top 20. I've set my ultimate GH3H goal to 19 million as well (although I think 18.8 would already be awesome). Best of luck to both of us on that matter.

rockoutloud315  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you could easily start expert now with no problem. i think itd b a good challenge 4 the skill level u have.
no master of puppets

Why would you complain about Fury of the Storm? When you select it on expert drums the loading screen might as well have said "Would you rather us just cockpunch you now?"
hangar18  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is when the FCs start getting harder...good job
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hangar18 wrote:
this is when the FCs start getting harder...good job

That's more than true, but I'm pretty confident that I'll get Bulls On Parade, Paint It Black, Black Sunshine, Helicopter, Down 'N Dirty, Go That Far, I'm In The Band and My Curse. I'm really close to FCing all of these. 3's & 7's is a big "maybe", my current best run is -5, once I can figure out those chord changes at the end the FC is possible. And just for the heck of it I'll add 60 FCs to my goals It'll take a while though...

E: I might also have a chance to get Black Magic Woman and Cherub Rock. I played Knights of Cydonia today and got the right strumming speed figured out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2X FC #15: Parasite! Yay. Just a random run

Also: updated Expert FCs to first post.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job getting 50 GH3H FCs! You can definitely get 60 if you keep going. Bulls on Parade, Paint it Black, and Helicopter should be easy enough for you since you already have some that are much harder (in my opinion).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21st overall and 2 1st places... Good job!
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for GH3X Hit Me With Your Best Shot FC (#3), pretty good score, got 24th place.

You'll be seeing lots of GH3X FCs from me in near future.

Got bored of playing on Hard, Expert is more interesting

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, you should have stayed on hard. j/k Good job! Hit me is definitely not amongst the easiest 10, so plenty more in store for you. And it seemed you got it really easily.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sweet, 4th GH3X FC: Talk Dirty To Me with score 344495 and got 16th place!

Also: Added new goal!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to be at a similar skill level as me so Im going to say that on hard you could probably get FCPREMIX. I have a -1 and its not terribly hard. You should be able to get down and dirty too. You should also easily get 20 X FCs by February. Good Job on HMWYBS. I dont have that one yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, today was a good day, got 6 new FCs:

- Mississippi Queen
- Miss Murder
- Story of My Life
- Sunshine of Your Love
- When You Were Young
- Lay Down

I forgot to take a pic of Lay Down, but I believe it was 301106.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: