ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Official Signup Thread - GHII Leagues - Season 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElvenMarth  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to sign up for AA, please.
FallenSeraph  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i knowim over a week late but i'll try out AA league if thatss ok
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FallenSeraph214
Maskahu  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I be in A league? I know I have like no time to submit scores...but meh.
rabies  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those of you looking to sign up here at the last hours on week 2 are certainly welcome. You still have sometime to play and get scores in for week 2.
uNDeFiNeD  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, I want to sign up for A (1 or 2) league, I haven't submitted scores though, but give me a chance
drift  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: meee Reply with quote

id like to join. My IGN IS drift as you can see

I think im in level A3
Barendd  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm fairly late, but I would like to sign up for AA please, thanks.
saxev2005  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading the league descriptions, it sounds like i should be in A or AA but I don't know which. any suggestions?

EDIT//where is everyone getting those little rectangle images from that say "scorehero league AAA player" and "guitar hero II player"?

GH GOALS (EXPERT):
20 mil (GH2)
Top 100 (GH 80s)
20.5 mil (GH3)
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saxev2005 wrote:
reading the league descriptions, it sounds like i should be in A or AA but I don't know which. any suggestions?

EDIT//where is everyone getting those little rectangle images from that say "scorehero league AAA player" and "guitar hero II player"?

As far as AA or A, right now, the fact of the matter is that there are players in both leagues who are competitive with each other. The upper end of A could easily be doing very well in A, and the lower end of AA would be middle of A2 or so......so those two leagues this season are not divided too well. Ultimately your pick...let me know. The general guideline (at the start of this season) was, if you are unsure, opt to go with the higher division. Sure, you may get creamed..but you are starting in week 3 anyway...so you have little chance for making the playoffs...use the next two weeks in AA to prove your abilities so we can better place you in Season 2.

As far as the banners..I remember seeing a post about it somewhere (I thought it was in website discussion), but I can't seem to find it. One of the users created for all the leagues. I think you can just cut and paste the code they used in their sigs into yours..

edit: Found it. It was cyntech who kindly created/donated these:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5036&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
saxev2005  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
saxev2005 wrote:

As far as AA or A, right now, the fact of the matter is that there are players in both leagues who are competitive with each other. The upper end of A could easily be doing very well in A, and the lower end of AA would be middle of A2 or so......so those two leagues this season are not divided too well. Ultimately your pick...let me know. The general guideline (at the start of this season) was, if you are unsure, opt to go with the higher division. Sure, you may get creamed..but you are starting in week 3 anyway...so you have little chance for making the playoffs...use the next two weeks in AA to prove your abilities so we can better place you in Season 2.

As far as the banners..I remember seeing a post about it somewhere (I thought it was in website discussion), but I can't seem to find it. One of the users created for all the leagues. I think you can just cut and paste the code they used in their sigs into yours..

i asked to get a couple of different opinions.....ashes2ashes answered my post in the thread talking about GH1 leagues and he said based on my scores, I should easily do well in AA.....and that I could try AAA, but I would get smoked......thanks for the advice!!! I would like to sign up for AA then.....

when does season 3 start?

GH GOALS (EXPERT):
20 mil (GH2)
Top 100 (GH 80s)
20.5 mil (GH3)
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saxev2005 wrote:
rabies wrote:
saxev2005 wrote:

i asked to get a couple of different opinions.....ashes2ashes answered my post in the thread talking about GH1 leagues and he said based on my scores, I should easily do well in AA.....and that I could try AAA, but I would get smoked......thanks for the advice!!! I would like to sign up for AA then.....

when does season 3 start?

Season 3 starts next month...after 2 more regular season weeks and the playoffs. We are in the middle of week 3 for GH2 right now. Since you signed up for AA, go to the AA thread, find the week3 songs (EB, YYZ, Madhouse and SATD) and start playing....and submit your scores to Javman158 by this saturday night. You are more than welcome to jump in halfway through the season.
saxev2005  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
Season 3 starts next month...after 2 more regular season weeks and the playoffs. We are in the middle of week 3 for GH2 right now. Since you signed up for AA, go to the AA thread, find the week3 songs (EB, YYZ, Madhouse and SATD) and start playing....and submit your scores to Javman158 by this saturday night. You are more than welcome to jump in halfway through the season.

awesome......and those are expert, right? and I submit the songs thru PM to the person that runs that league.....I don't need proof.....right?

GH GOALS (EXPERT):
20 mil (GH2)
Top 100 (GH 80s)
20.5 mil (GH3)
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saxev2005 wrote:
rabies wrote:

awesome......and those are expert, right? and I submit the songs thru PM to the person that runs that league.....I don't need proof.....right?

Yes to all three questions.
saxev2005  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet.....this was a great idea.....I don't know anyone personally that is at my skill level......my roommate is good, but he can't touch me right now.....this would be a nice way to find some competition, improve my scores, etc.......

GH GOALS (EXPERT):
20 mil (GH2)
Top 100 (GH 80s)
20.5 mil (GH3)
Skogsharald  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I would like to sign up for League A
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: