ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
A Fool Proof Guide To PASSING JORDAN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTate  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shashakiro wrote:
How to pass Jordan (fOoLpRoOf)!

1. When a note crosses the targets at the bottom of the fretboard, if it has a black ring around the top, press the matching-color fret button and strum. If it does not, simply press the matching-color fret button without strumming.

2. Do this for every note in the song.

If you follow those instructions exactly, not only will you pass Jordan, but you'll get a 100% Full Combo on it! WOW! Try it yourself, it's simple, and FOOLPROOF!

Win.

Bodhisattva - Solo 1 [ ] 97%
GGaHT - Solo 1 [ ] 97%
Highway Star Solo D [ ] 95% (triplets FC)
SttP - Odd Riff 2 [ ] 99%
TKAR - Solo 1 [ ] 87%
Galvnayr  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what exactly is the point of this thread? i have a stickied jordan thread in this forum that has been there for quite some time that has quite a few pages with many tips, tricks, and ways to pass this song.
Chummo  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funk wrote:
C. The tremendously amazing feeling after hitting the BNoF

Fuck, best feeling of my LIFE. Finally hit it after a good hour or two of trying non stop. Felt like my heart was going to explode.

Check out my GH2 Stats and my GH3 Stats!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Chummo
guitarroker  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, hope I can pass it soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shashakiro wrote:
How to pass Jordan (fOoLpRoOf)!
1. When a note crosses the targets at the bottom of the fretboard, if it has a black ring around the top, press the matching-color fret button and strum. If it does not, simply press the matching-color fret button without strumming.

Sadly, I found this to be useful, because I did not know there was a way to tell the difference between Hammer-ons and Pull-offs notes, and regular strum notes. Thank you.
Josco  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richjohnny wrote:
Nice but for solo B, you shouldnt really strum like a madman and mash the buttons

He says to strum semi-fast while flailing around your fingers. He doesn't say to flail around your strumming hand and strum like a madman.
nickeroo2413  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this method has definitely been around for quite a while. I'm pretty sure that just about anyone who has troubles passing this song realizes to conserve sp till the solo, and then use it when you're in the blinking red; that's just instinct. I think the key to learnning how to pass this song besides just knowing to mash buttons together in the solo with 2 or 3 fingers is to a. Do good on solo a and that weird part at the end of solo a with the hard-looking but not really hard hard pull offs, and remembering to conserve sp right before the bridge, after you get past the BNoF. I guess it's possible to fail on the bridge if you really have bad alt strumming issues, but I've never done it... I've failed Jordan quite a few times.

5* TTFAF
Top 50 MNiJ [53rd]
NarcoNR  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funk wrote:
C. The tremendously amazing feeling after hitting the BNoF

I had that same feeling when I finally got past Mosh 1 (X) then failed in Flood, so try not to get to excited until you beat the song.
Complete Expert [X]

Rock Band goals:
30 golds Guitar Expert [20something]
8 million guitar Expert [7.something]
youcansuckme  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol shashakiro

my method is trying to get into the solo with full sp in the green. i will break the solo down for you into sections.

BREAK- AAAAAaaghHHHHH! use 3 fingers, strum each triplet once, and (duh) use the fingers to hit said triplet. result-72%.

solo a- not really tough until the end, my suggestion is freehand the OBYOBY, the hold down the R and G in their respective triplets. result-92%.

solo b- the wall of skittles. i focused on hitting the small 6 note trills. result-65%.

solo c. MOVE! HAND! FAST! try and hit easy up and downs in the second section of it. the last part is hardest, when u get to the upscales, use all 4 fingers, strum madly, and move your hand faster that the speed of light. result- 59%.

solo d and e- easy. get all sp. result-100%

solo F- well, the retarded cousin of solo C. but not that retarded. move your hand fast, use SP when needed, and DO NOT OVERSTRUM!!!!! result-88%.

bridge-strum fast. faster than you think you need to, because the notes were a lot faster than i thought. result- 94%.

there you go. this resulted in a five-star, by the way. only b/c i used sp in the first chorus though. i would not recommend doing this if you cant get SP out of solo a
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: