ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Salt Lake City, UT players?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quickdraw  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe sunday seems like a nice day for a bunch of us, and i'd have no problem bringing my system cause of my DLC. Would somebody help me out in getting the co-op achievements on gh2?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quickdraw423
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, lets do this next Sunday (that's the 30th) from noon till we're done.

You can call me (801) 687-9878 if you need help getting here. Or you can mapquest it <_< My address is
1990w 350n
Provo, UT

Take I15 until you get to the center street exit. Take it west (Towards the airport). The second light is Geneva, turn right. You will go passed a park and a KOA, there is a bridge and immediately passed the bridge is a right turn on to 350n. Head down the street, you'll see my place on the right. It's got um... some interesting decorations. A dead truck in the driveway with a dummy in the driver seat. Prolly a large van out front too. The spot just passed mine is vacant, feel free to park in / around it.

Quickdraw, if you can bring your system for the DLC that would be friggin sweet since I've always wanted to play tdwdtg ^_^ I don't have internet, hope that doesn't interfere, I assume download means you have it on the sys harddrive. No internet prolly means you can't get the gh2 achievements though.

Boredathome, please bring your rock band too ^_^

And it's open invitation to anyone who wants to show up. Just come on by. Anyone who wants to get together before / after / whenever can call me too though. b/c I wanna play with more people all the time lol, not just once. I don't have internet at home though, so for whatever reason if you need / want to get ahold of me, call or txt the number listed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well shit -_- i forgot about this thread =( sorry grim . I'd still be up for a get together some time though :o but i can't bring my xbox as it's red ringed lol. I might call you some time and we can have a get together hehe, i'd prefer to get and bring my xbox though so you can help me get my 1m on freebird co-op -_-

EDIT: Actually i could just bring my hard drive xD
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quickdraw423
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: