ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Kingdom Hearts 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts 2 Reply with quote

Yeah...this game has pretty much taken up any ounce of free time I've had for the past month.

Before my memory card busted, I believe I got to level 92 on Normal with Ultima and Fenrir, every mini-game beaten, 99% of the missions completed, and all but one Gummi Ship mission S-Ranked (Broken Highway always killed me). And, since I like showing it off, here's the Gummi Ship I used to S-Rank everything.

Click here, since it was too big to actually put in the post

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That took up my free time during the first week of April. I rushed through it (I was on Proud Mode and I beat it before everyone I knew who were all on Standard or Beginner), then I just left it alone. I did enough to see the special ending, but I lent it to a friend before I bothered to do a 100% journal. I'll probably get back to playing that on a more reasonable schedule (I'm not letting it interrupt more Guitar Hero time!) when I get it back.
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my brother have almost had a fist fight or two over who was gonna play what, him with KH2 or me with guitar hero. needless to say it's an addicting game
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fly1ngV wrote:
me and my brother have almost had a fist fight or two over who was gonna play what, him with KH2 or me with guitar hero. needless to say it's an addicting game

you're kidding, over a game? Wow...
Genga  

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should see my mates brother with games

playing FF8 and he couldnt find the Galbadian ship, so he trashed the room and throw shit all over the place.

I walked in at the worst time...
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genga wrote:
you should see my mates brother with games

playing FF8 and he couldnt find the Galbadian ship, so he trashed the room and threw shit all over the place.

I walked in at the worst time...

wow, i hope he knows it is just stationary in the east continent where all the scattered islands are (or wherever that continent is, i haven't play that game in years, anyways i hate Squall)
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha yeah, I found it for him, I was gonna take the garden to it and save it for him. But I flew right in (he wanted to go to the lighthouse first) So I thought Id reset it and take him back.

It then turned out he wasnt a person to save. and was back in Zell's town fighting with Seifers goons (im bad with names)

so yeah..he wasnt proud of that :P
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like something i use to do, except i'd save over files a lot, accidentally anyways, i haven't done that in a while though...
tommy2000  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it funny this game's only been out a month here. But it's great. I'm about 20 hours in, all my characters are at L30, i'm in the Pride Lands, my Valor Form is L3 and Wisdom is L2. I'm playing on Standard because i want to beat it before GHII comes out.
Haggarduser  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played through on expert first time through. Sephiroth was fun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can beat Sephy on Level 42 is it on Proud mode. None of my friends can on EASY... they all suck. I remember beating Sephy on my friend's brother's game while he wasn't there and him being pissed when I saved over all the files so he couldn't fight him Mr. Green .

And this game was way too easy, mass triangle FTW (usually).
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignored all random monsters...and beat him at 37...or around there, yes on proud...

PWNED!
Sottle  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth is disappointingly easy on this game, in fact, the whole game is disappointingly easy. Even completing the journal only took like an extra day's play after i finished it.

-Minor Spoilers-

Anyone else find it really weird seeing Donald and Goofy in full CG in the ending? Creeped me out no end, rubbing themselves up against Sora like a couple of horny puppies.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all the way to level 99 on top of pride rock. I was very impatiente at times. All I did extra was get the secret ending, collect all keyblades, and beat sephiroth(sp). I think I beat most of the tournaments except Hades's last cup. All on proud my first time through

-SPOILERS-
My fav part was when You get to find along side all of the FF charcters. That was epic.
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasted 78 hours of my life on that game (a lot, i know) but i managed to 100% percent the entire game. oh wait, except for those retarted gummi ship things i hated those things and never bothered to do them but i did everything else. sephy was indeed easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: