Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PiemanLK - GH1 FC #1 Hey
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: PiemanLK - GH1 FC #1 Hey Reply with quote

** A pretty formatted list of my GH6 XG FCs so far **

5/17/21 - I bought GH1 on a lark finally

wXKVeGs.jpeg

5/4/20 - Okay I finally have every X 5* in GH80s

5/3/20 - Guess who just got back today

xchmNqp.jpg

7/13/11 - I have a lot of accomplishments that I need to catch up on from the past two weeks. 6/30 I got FCs 38-47, a pretty good haul and the best day of them. I got an irritating 100% overstrum on Tick Tick Boom, and a -6 on Ties That Bind's bridge in practice. I feel like I'm pretty close to a Ties That Bind FC actually. Here's what REALLY made that day special. though;

Yeah, 590k. Fantastic run, 97%, AND I hit some of solo 1's triplets. I see myself doing really well on this. Gonna try and grind 700k out if I can, although that seems like a stretch. But definitely 600k and hopefully 650.

On 6/11 I got some minor improvements and four new FCs, up to 51. Not much to say about that day except I find The Outsider a really fun guitar chart. 6/12 was a day of almost FCs. -2 on Free Ride, -9 on Ties that Bind, -8 on Modern Day Cowboy. I got three new FCs bringing me up to 54 and I'm glad I never have to play Graduate again. I also 5*'d Fury of the Storm, which I am fairly proud of. Only three 5*s left; Speeding, Deadfall, and TDWF. GLHF with that, self.

6/13 is special because it's just a bunch of score increases. No FCs whatsoever. Small increases at that. 335k on Dueling Banjos is cool enough I guess.

My last day of any decent score improvement was 7/5. I got my 55th FC, 2112 pt. 4, which is my last 2112 FC. However, my score was too low, and I FC'd it twice without a path, then failed to FC it once I memorized the path. So that's on the redo list for me. Other than that, 590k on Sudden Death which is REALLY cool, and some score increases on PBFO and PWM GHSH imports. I am not crossing Sudden Death off my FC radar, crazy as that sounds.

Now, here's where I stand; I'm not going to play GH/RB for a while. I just got fed up with my own bouts of anger. I don't know if I'll play it again. I probably will. But not for some time. I mean, even without rhythm games I'm still an emotional train wreck, but raging over plastic notes isn't really helping anything. I just feel like a stupid hopeless addict when I play and that's the polar opposite of "fun".

So I guess that's that.

6/23/11 - Holy shit, I am COMPLETELY blown away right now. Okay, okay, today has been a fucking amazing day, let's go through all of this, and go from the bottom of what I did today to the top.
  • Bodies FC and 519k on Chemical Warfare. Not a bad start by any means. Chemical Warfare STILL hurts a lot.
  • Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants 390k, Speeding 258k, a Slow Hands choke. Funny thing about Slow Hands, the lag is SO bad on that song I have to play with my sound off or I won't FC it. And I made fun of fudrick.
  • Ties That Bind 343k. I'm gonna have to work a lot at that strumming. Small increase on Anything to 427k.
  • Unskinny Bop choke, -4 notes, mostly because I was rushing the end solo. Rushing is bad. 2112 Part 4 -1, probably for the same reason.
  • GHOTMH Theme 278k. REALLY good run for me there, hit so much of the solos, even hit the little BYRGYGYG trills (one-handed I might add ).
  • Dueling Banjos 329k, another nice increase, a lot of stupid mistakes in solo 2.

Now, here's where shit gets real.

• Renegade FC. BAM. Took it down in a single run, no chokes by a hair. Nice.

• FC'd the slider part of Ravenous' Insatiable Solo 2...one handed of course. -3 in the strumming, but damn, I can hit the hardest part of the song now.

• 2112 Part 2 FC. WOW. I got the hardest part of 2112 down today. No chokes in the outro.

• SUFFOCATED FC. This is easily one of my best FCs in any game. And I took it down in about four runs. No chokes there.

• WHAT. Sudden Death 570k. This is just too bloody amazing for me, I don't even know where to begin. Seriously, what.
I don't need to say anything else. This day speaks for itself.

...I am going to get at least 50 FCs in this game.

6/20/11 - Wow, I've been busy. Let's get some pictures out of the way, first.

Here's the two best FCs of the day, Scumbag Blues (#27) and Stray Cat Blues (#30). Now, you may be asking, "Matt, didn't you have 19 FCs last time you updated? How do you have 30 now!" Well, I got 14 FCs today. That's how. Here's a full list of what I FC'd today; Fascination Street, Interstate Love Song, Lunatic Fringe, Motivation, No More Mr. Nice Guy, No Way Back, Rockin' in the Free World, Scumbag Blues, Cherry Bomb, Seven Natiion Army, Stray Cat Blues, Theme From Spider-Man, We're Not Gonna Take It, and What Do I Get?.

Nothing TOO hard in there, but it was a lot of work for one day, and on top of that I got some gnarly NOT FC scores. 454k on Burn and 98%, 333k and 98% on Nemesis, 503k and 98% on Psychosocial, and 317k and 98% on Ravenous. Yeah, it was a day of 98%s on hard songs. And a few chokes on songs, too. Like Sharp Dressed Man, Renegade, and Unskinny Bop. But we'll wipe those out. Also worth mentioning is the 560k I got on Holy Wars the other day.

What do I think about 40 FCs? We'll see....

6/17/11 - Updating a bit late, I just wanted to update with some GHWoR stuff, which is what I think I'll be playing for the time being. FC'd 2112 part 1 today and 2 the other day, which leaves me with just 3 4 and 7 to FC. I don't know how I don't have 3 and 4 yet really. I also reduxed EVERYTHING and picked up a ton of points I didn't have. Too many cool scores to count but my favorites were finally breaking 500k on BWoLP, 469k on Move it On Over, and 459k on Call Me the Breeze.

Also, Speeding and This Day We Fight are REALLY bad charts. Whoever charted Speeding was on CRACK.

6/12/11 - Well I'll be, it seems all my good accomplishments come every other day. So it's over with GH3. I got my last 5* today. 578k on TTFaF. It wasn't a particularly good run, I almost failed You Rock (55%), but god damn it I don't have to worry about that ugly blemish on my setlist anymore. Maybe I'll think about working on FotS next.

Other cool score increases today included a nice boost to 514k on TWiE, 292k and an almost perfect run on Cliffs of Dover, 400k on Down and Dirty, and a small increase of about 5.3k on Raining Blood. And if I really want to grind and put in the effort, I see all those scores going up a lot.

I'm still trying to FC JIHKY, too.

6/10/11 - Uh

Remember how I said I wouldn't do anything cool in the next few days? Holy SHIT was I wrong. I'm pretty speechless. I also got 310k on the Tom Morello battle and 363k on the Slash battle.

Oh, and RIP my last GH5tar, Jack GH3 sat on it. So I really won't be able to play for a while. :(

6/8/11 - Okay cool, I got two new FCs today, Can't You Hear Me Knockin and Elephant Bones. I also reduxed Monkey Wrench and got some more points there. And with all said and done I did break 20 M today on GH2 X. On the flip side, I really drew the shit end of the stick on a lot of other things, missing the very last orange sustain in Hush's solo, -2ing SCoM, failing to get past chorus 3 of LTMR, and outright missing Stop's solo twice in a row. I don't have high hopes that I'll do anything cool in the next few days.

6/6/11 - I AM BUMPING THIS AFTER TWO YEARS. Just because.

AND, AND, 15 GH2 X FCs.

When did I get GOOD at GH2? Seriously.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]

Last edited by PiemanLK on Mon May 17, 2021 11:03 pm; edited 356 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Kap10  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome.
{17:33:42} <Rexisfed> yewb had sex with a man
{17:33:42} <Yewb> ^
{17:33:44} <Yewb> wait
{17:33:45} <Yewb> NO

H2O Kappaten, PMS|H2O L4D ST Leader
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: H2O Kappaten
degreen11  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job i see ur getting better gradually cool =]

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for....stuff.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: PiemanLK's Achievements - Lump/DFTR FC Reply with quote

*stroke, stroke*

Nice lookin' thread you got here. Too many threads these days are thrown together so haphazardly, it saddens me...

Also goo job on FCing Lump almost a year before the game was released!
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: PiemanLK's Achievements - Lump/DFTR FC Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
*stroke, stroke*

Nice lookin' thread you got here. Too many threads these days are thrown together so haphazardly, it saddens me...

I don't think the looks of an achievement thread really matter in the scheme of things; I'm just a neat freak and wanted it to look really nice, but I don't really care if people like Phenom just throw it together in a minute. It's all up to preference, really. But I'm glad you like it; I've been getting quite a few compliments so I guess I didn't waste my time prettying it up.

And I haven't really gone for FCs yet. I take FC pictures of everything so I try not to FC things in the middle of setlists (because I have virtually no time to get a good picture since RB doesn't let you pause, for some inane reason) and I'm still in BWT (going for Road Dog and eventually Clothes to the Edge and ESL2), which coincidentally has a lot of multi-song gigs.

Also, I think I'm going for a My Curse FC today, hopefully I won't choke. again.

V GH, I'll go for some GH2 FCs when I can actually Fc things besides Soy Bomb HSB and MFI.

Last edited by PiemanLK on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
GangsterHebrew  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: PiemanLK's Achievements - Lump/DFTR FC Reply with quote

Needs moar GH2 FC's nub...but overall, VERY GUD.

TheThirdDay wrote:

Also, this.

Woo, 9000 subscribers.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Gangster Hebrew
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: PiemanLK's Achievements - Lump/DFTR FC Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I don't think the looks of an achievement thread really matter in the scheme of things;

Have you seen my thread? I think aesthetics are the most important factor in an Acc. thread, to be honest. I may have mixed up priorities here, but my point remains.

Also, nice job on the AitUK FC. That ones was really a pain in the ass, if I remember correctly.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: PiemanLK's Achievements - Lump/DFTR FC Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Have you seen my thread? I think aesthetics are the most important factor in an Acc. thread, to be honest. I may have mixed up priorities here, but my point remains.

Also, nice job on the AitUK FC. That ones was really a pain in the ass, if I remember correctly.

Less of it being a pain in the ass and more me choking in stupid spots. There wasn't one really hard part that kept me from FCing it, although I did find the parts rather frustrating where the is a hammer on.
PeeWee1998  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, PieMan!!!!Congrats on AitUK FC!!Just a question: Was it hard to get the AitUK FC?You know, from this:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeeWee1998 wrote:
Hey, PieMan!!!!Congrats on AitUK FC!!Just a question: Was it hard to get the AitUK FC?You know, from this:

Well, like I said before, it wasn't really hard, I just choked a lot. That, and I had a hard time with hitting the notes on time. A lot of the song I don't think I was going fast enough, for the longest time, and I kept falling behind, but I got the speed down eventually. One other thing that caught me off guard the first few times was the little at the end of the solo, but it wasn't really hard, I just sucked really bad at the game five months ago.
PeeWee1998  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I can see why you choked a lot. I just did it on expert;I almost failed!!I'm that bad at expert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Anarchy is quite the chokefest, what with its approximately seventy-five verses, all of which have awkward chord changes and are almost exactly the same but not quite. Nice job taking it down!

Oh, and by the way:

TheThirdDay wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
I don't think the looks of an achievement thread really matter in the scheme of things;

Don't try to tell ME that looks don't matter or I'll feel like I wasted eight hours of my life working on my thread . Pieman, this thread looks great whether you think it matters or not.
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
Don't try to tell ME that looks don't matter or I'll feel like I wasted eight hours of my life working on my thread . Pieman, this thread looks great whether you think it matters or not.

Well, it matters to you. I just didn't want mine to look COMPLETELY sloppy...I put in a little effort to keep it organize because I'm an organized person like that. I'm compensating for the fact that my achievements aren't anything special.
PeeWee1998  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True.Did AitUK again.Almost 100, but 99%!!!!!!!

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: