ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHI leagues? Maybe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrseb  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im for the idea....im so much better at GH1 than GH2

GH2 came out wen i was only just getting into hard on GH1, i still play it but it seems like a waste of time...i would love an excuse to play it agen, in intense competition

Quote:
I wouldn't mind heading up one of the divisions if you guys are really interested in going with this.

i wudnt mind helping you lot run the GH1 league divisions either, i was rather hoping for a GH1 league wen i saw the league forum for the first time.

Quote:
Would this GH1 League be broken up like GH2 is??? (A,B,C,etc)

it would be great if it was broken up like the gh2 leagues are otherwise i dnt think there'll be many ppl left at the end of it lol

i voted for it and i dnt mind wen it starts if there is one

(GH1 league)
GH1/GH2 Hard FC's Goals
Code:

[ ] Parasite         [X] Infected
[ ] Soy Bomb         [ ] Fat Lip
[ ] Elephant Bones   [ ] Even Rats
[ ] Girlfriend       [ ] Killer Queen
[ ] Yes We Can       [ ] Story of my Love
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be the exact same setup only usiong GHI songs, at least that's what I had in mind when I created this topic.

As a side note, what does everyone think anout a mixed league for those of us who own both games? The only hassle I can really see with this is changing discs periodically, which unless you're incredibly lazy shouldn't be a problem.

P.S. If someone else could take Javman's role in these leagues, that would be fine, but I would like to comission one of the divisions.
mninp  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this ever gets off the ground, i'd love to be in charge of one of the divisions. So can you let be be in charge of one?
pvhawkeye08  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
It should be the exact same setup only usiong GHI songs, at least that's what I had in mind when I created this topic.

As a side note, what does everyone think anout a mixed league for those of us who own both games? The only hassle I can really see with this is changing discs periodically, which unless you're incredibly lazy shouldn't be a problem.

P.S. If someone else could take Javman's role in these leagues, that would be fine, but I would like to comission one of the divisions.

My vote is on the GH1 leagues between GH2: nice mix, but even nicer is this mix of GH1 and 2 idea here- i wouldn't mind being a commish for a gh1 or mix league.
PS- I think the commissioners of the GH2 leagues should put a notice up for the poll on GH1 leagues in their "this week's song list" section... good way to get noticed. the mixed league idea w/ GH1 AND GH2 sounds awesome though
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be a good idea. I'd like to take part in both so I keep working on my skills in both games. I actually prefer the songs in the original to the second one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the first people to PM me with interest in being in charge of a divsion can have at it.

I also guess I could be the manager of the GHI league, or Mixed, or whatever. I just need someone higher up to tell me what I need to do to get started, or if they think someone else should do it which would also be ok.
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in having GH1 leagues, and heck if the GH2 things don't work out for me I'd give running one of the minor GH1 leagues (B or C) a shot, it'd be a good way to earn me some "street cred" around here, but obviously it's up to the admins to even have GH1 leagues at all....I think...
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commissioners have been selected, please don't PM any more requests because they will simply clog my box and be rejected.
mninp  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will we know who the commissioners are?
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post the list later, as I have to go right now, but you are one of them (I think you got A as you requested, if that was you... I'm having trouble remembering ATM).
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright here's who I have for commissioners, as well as the most up to date list of players for each division.

AAA division- Commissioner: elx
ffffaaaacccckkkk

AA division- Commissioner: mninp
Stubbscroll
HylianHero
Jaksiel
Elx
Kecos
TheCatsPajamas
RyuBlitz

A division- Commissioner: alink
Thrice
mninp
Cynthius
theripper
pvhawkeye08
CloudFuel
Tsuteto

B division- Commissioner: HylianHero
alink
Netstormer
TheBrain
Hackelmania13
mrseb

C division- Commissioner: Ashes2Ashes
Rocketman
bmintern

Note, mninp, although you requested to commission the A league, you also wanted to be in it, which is why you are commissioning the AA league instead, I hope this isn't a problem for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: