ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH1 Top Scores after Global Rankings were implemented

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesse0986  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: GH1 Top Scores after Global Rankings were implemented Reply with quote

I don't know if this really counts as a bug, but it's definitely something "wrong or strange" per JCirri so I'll post about it here. I'll just borrow the post I made in the Cross-Platform Rankings thread:

jesse0986 wrote:
Apologies if this has been brought up already - it's hard to do a search for "GH1 ratings 7.7 8.7 frankenstein" and come up with anything related to what I wanna mention

On the Top Scores page for GH1, all of the ratings are listed as though a 2.8x multiplier is required for a five-star, whereas on the actual rankings page for each song (simply click on a song and you'll see what I mean) the ratings are based on the 3.0x multiplier (as it always has been). For example, the Top Scores page shows Frankenstein's top score as being an 8.7-star, while on Frankenstein's own ranking page it's a 7.7-star.

Don't know if you guys meant to switch all GH1 scores to the star rating with 2.8x as the multiplier for a five-star, or if it was just a coding error somewhere and that GH1 is sticking with the 3.0x multiplier ratings. Thought I'd bring it up.

JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah thanks, this is indeed a bug. Shouldn't be hard to fix, I'll look into this now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: