ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
MIXED LEAGUES ARE READY FOR SIGNUPS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pvhawkeye08  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: MIXED LEAGUES ARE READY FOR SIGNUPS Reply with quote

Are you interested in playing in the mixed leagues? (GH1 AND GH2, not one or the other) We're ready for you to sign up now! This is run at a forum other than scorehero so that the chaotic idea of three seperate leagues running on one forum won't be a problem. Just register with your scorehero username and sign up for your league!
Link -- removed
We already have commissioners lined up and some others have already signed up... the only thing we're waiting for is you

Thanks and see ya there
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really..REALLY..hope you got permission from an admin/mod/whatever before making this just in case...you know...people get mad...advertising an outside website.....I dunno.

*cringe*
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
pvhawkeye08  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't see how anyone would ditch gh2 or gh1 leagues for mix... and if some did it might take a couple away from the 60 or so in the leagues?? i just didn't think that it would 'take away from competitiveness' much if at all and i think those interested in a mix league should know about it.. plus i was only trying to help the scorehero league overload and im not promoting a switch over to this forum as in (oh this one's so much better yada yada)- it's strictly for scorehero users that want to participate in a mix league so yeah
emptyset  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm just going to go ahead and assume that you received permission from Javman158 to use his league concept, exact naming scheme and competition system, right? Because if you didn't, then that would be pretty bad for you, wouldn't it? Additionally, since you are using his Leagues forum, also without permission, to promote "your" league? Especially after the most recent debacle with an (unnamed) user stealing complete credit for our homebrewers' custom song work, effectively, completely (and literally) giving ScoreHero the finger and releasing it for mass consumption under his name? How is this any different?
Quote:
Scorehero.com is in no way affiliated with this forum (although i support them whole-heartedly and reference them a lot)

Of course we're not affiliated with your forum. Frankly, your forum looks like shit! There's a reason none of us are affiliating ourselves with it. And you "support us whole-heartedly"? Why, that's so fucking kind of you. Considering you, essentially, have provided NOTHING of worth to this community and have gone ahead and stolen the hard, time-consuming work and ideas of several dedicated users and passed them off as your own. And, most brazenly, you have repeatedly referenced and used information from ScoreHero, without permission.

I'll be truthful, there is one positive aspect to your forum - - it'll soon be the only one you have.

Good riddance.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: