ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
not trying to whine....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrionsVantage  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: not trying to whine.... Reply with quote

...but i'm gonna. I FC'd Woman on medium but this site tells me that i was only 99% complete. What am i missing? i even have a pic (once i figure out how to get my digi camera to connect to my laptop) to prove the fact that i have five gold stars on this song.
Riz  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site will always show you the score, percentage, and note streak for your highest score. In this case, you have 3 scores entered. Your 2nd place score is the FC, and your first place score is 99%. For this reason, your 99% shows up in green, indicating that there is a FC with a lower score hidden under it (normally a 99% would be orange). The same thing is true in game... your highest score will always overwrite a lower one, but if you FC'd it with the lower score, your higher score will continue to show gold stars, even though you may not have FC'd it when you got that score.

Riz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: