ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Thirsty's Accs. - Impulse, P&J, BS Expert FC's with Video's!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiscoV  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirsty, you are officially a beast. Great work on the FC, lets see 338 FCs out of you!
buckelin  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job Thirsty, can't wait to see the video. Looks like you only got 2 chokes, you lucky bastard
I hope you beat my score too

How are you going on TTFAF btw? It would be nice to see some runs for this song too

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY REPLIES!!!

Chubbly457 wrote:
Lrn2textmeback. I assumed you were talking about this when you texted, and looks like I'm right. Jeez Paul, you're insane. You definitely earned this FC after all your chokes and stuff. You've improved SOO much since I first started IMing you. You had, what? Like 59 FCs then? Missing GTF and BMW and easy stuff. I'm so proud of you!

>_> <_<_>

CHUBZY-WUBZY - Sorry about not texting you Chubzy. My bad... Anyway, yeah, I think I've pretty much dominated GH3H to almost the best of my ability. And yeah, I used to suck back then. I didn't even have IitB, but dude, GTF is fucking impossible. Those maracas parts can die in a fire.

DiscoV wrote:
Thirsty, you are officially a beast. Great work on the FC, lets see 338 FCs out of you!

Numero Cinco - Thanks dude. I worked pretty hard on this one. I think I played for like 5 hours yesterday. I got it my 4th try today though. >_> And 338 FCs - lolno. I suck at TTFAF, don't own GH2, and don't like WT much. If I could borrow GH2 for a while, I could get 330 pretty easy though.

buckelin wrote:
Awesome job Thirsty, can't wait to see the video. Looks like you only got 2 chokes, you lucky bastard
I hope you beat my score too

How are you going on TTFAF btw? It would be nice to see some runs for this song too

My fellow One FC Partner - Yeah, unfortunately the video will have to wait. I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow morning at 4 AM and won't be back for two weeks. I'm sure you'll be sitting in front of computer eagerly awaiting it though. And while I only got two chokes, the first one was easily the worst choke I've ever had. I was in the Outro, and AFTER I activated SP for the last activation, I see my dad in the corner of my eye. My concentration was shattered, and I completely lost track of my strumming. I missed with a 2000 note streak. TWENTY FIVE NOTES. It was awful. I had a video, but I accidently deleted it. Overall though, not too bad choke wise. The second was in the beginning of the Harmony Solo strumming, but I knew that if I would ever choke, it'd be there, so it wasn't too bad.

Anyway, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY ONE FC!!!

EDITS:

Ok, wow. I played Guitar Hero for 6 hours and 40 minutes yesterday going for the FC, and another 56 minutes today. (I practiced before real runs.)

Also, buckelin, I got a pretty good score. I missed the 3rd squeeze, but I think I got everyone else, besides an early FSA activation obviously. Final score was 571,681 I think.
Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cough*Edit your sig*Cough*

So like, play GH2H. It's kinda weird that you have every song FCed in GH1, 80's and GH3 but only 20 in GH2.

I play real guitar too. :P
jugular  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job dude, welcome to the GH3H 69 FC's club
ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a story, video and picture with my One FC!!!

Here's the picture, and click it for a video. Make sure you click High Quality!

First off, I played the song for almost 7 hours two Sundays ago. 7 hours. That included the most horrific choke I have ever had. My dad walked in, didn't say anything, and stood off to the side. I noticed his presence, and my concentration was shattered. I completely forgot the strumming pattern and missed with TWENTY FIVE NOTES LEFT. TWENTY FIVE. It SUCKED. I then choked again later in the day at the beginning of the Harmony Solo, but I knew that if I would choke anywhere, it would be there.

The next day I spent most of the way wasting time on a Science Fair project. The Science Fair was yesterday, and I had to work on it because I was leaving for two weeks. I got third at the fair at my school, and the people who got second, won the team even at the one yesterday, so they get to go the the Intel International Science Fair twice, so I get to take there spot. I'm going to Reno in May for the Intel International Science Fair! w00t! I started playing One again at like 7. I spent about a half hour in practice mode, before real runs. On my fourth real run, BAM! FC. Hell yes.

So that's the story. One Hard FC. GH3H FC #69. 571,681 was my score, but I could have have 572k. I missed one squeeze. Anyway, I think its time for a long break. YAY!
ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a Hangar 18 Hard FC choke. I'm going for 200/211 FC's across the first four games. It will be my last Hurrah in Guitar Hero.
Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Paul,
You need to post here more. I miss you. Congratulations on the near Hangar 18 FC and I hope you FC it soon.
Your friend, Chubbly

ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your method for FSA? Its hard to beat your score like I plan to when I keep getting raped on full speed. >_>
ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ortiz1193 wrote:
What's your method for FSA? Its hard to beat your score like I plan to when I keep getting raped on full speed. >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bkE1hxiBVo

There's a hands vid. I just use 123 for all the sets of triplets, no tapping. The only bit I had trouble with was the transition from the fourth to fifth set of triplets. I ended up tapping the .

And I'm fine if you beat my score. I missed one squeeze, so I should have had 572k, so you should be able to beat it. Make sure you're at least activating on the 6 G's before FSA, otherwise you won't have a chance. My activation on my FC run was pretty bad though. I activate WAY early to get the strumming in early. I play the transition from Darkness to FSA as where the first R and Y are ghost notes.

Oh, and I got my first of 34 needed FC's down on GH2! Carry Me Home! Good song, and very fast paced.
ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Hangar 18 Hard FC!!! WOOO!!!
buckelin  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, it's awesome when you fc past the outro eh?
Video?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Thirsty! I'm proud of you.

ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for more GH2 FC's. 16 More!!!

Also, I got 612k on TTFAF. Got me 19.9 mil on GH3H so that's cool. I also moved ahead of ortiz who had momentarily taken 7th from me.
ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 199/211 FC's. I'll get that last one tomorrow on a video. Look forward to it!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: