ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Xeph's XDrums - 35 FC's - Nemesis FC!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Xeph's XDrums - 35 FC's - Nemesis FC!!!!! Reply with quote

Well hello there. If my name sounds familiar, you've most likely seen me on the other side of Scorehero, the RB side. Over there, I have over 370 X drums FC's, and since I recently got GH:WOR, I decided to make a side over here. So here we go, X drum FC's. FC's I'm proud of are in bold.

Sooooo ill :3

Just warmin up for leagues : )

1. Again
2. Dance, Dance
3. The Feel Good Drag
4. Get Free
5. Graduate
6. How You Remind Me
7. I'm Not Okay [I Promise]
8. Interstate Love Song
9. 2112 Pt. 6 – Soliloquy
10. I'll Never Know
11. Your Face
12. Theme From Spiderman
13. I'm Broken
14. Fortunate Son
15. Tick Tick Boom
16. On Broken Glass
17. Star Spangled Banner - GH Version
18. Youth of the Nation
19. Southtown
20. Boom
21. Because of You
22. Sooner or Later
23. Grave of Opportunity
24. It's Only Another Parsec...
25. Love Gun
26. Helena
27. Teenagers
28. Jimi
29. Welcome to the Black Parade
30. Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme
31. The Outsider
32. Ties that Bind
33. Been Caught Stealing
34. Bodies
35. Nemesis

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC

Last edited by Xepher850 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Broken Glass proof video Probably my most random FC ever, definitely my best GH FC.

Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

The P.O.D. pack is my favorite pack in GH and RB ever released, made by the best band in RB and GH imo. 2 of the 3 songs there (Youth of the Nation and Southtown) are number 1 and 2 on my favorite rhythm game song list respectively, so that's saying something. All the songs are tons of fun to play and were awesome to FC Unfortunately, the mixing on Boom and Youth of the Nation sucks. The vocals sound so thin, and the drums are drowned out on Youth which is what gives it its epic feel IMO

Because of You was pretty easy, the verses are slightly difficult but no real problems. I thought I would get at least one comment for On Broken Glass, but i guess not

Xepher850  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump :P

So, Sooner or Later wasn't very hard. Got it on my 1st try of the day, but I love the song and it's my favorite from the pack so I decided to buy it. Verse can be a tad tricky at first but thats it.

Grave of Oppurtunity was slightly more challenging. Got it 2nd try, first time i missed in that breakdown thingy. Lots of double kicks, almost missed the 2nd to last note that tempo change caught me off guard lol 2/3 metal blade pack FCs. Probably going to go for Dez Moines, I only need to practice 2 parts. Then i'll have a full pack FC

It's Only Another Parsec was HARD. None of the parts are overly challenging, but the rolls are really fast and putting it all into a run can be a trouble. I choked 3 times on that big roll near the end, and just had stupid misses everywhere. it's an awesome song though, I'm sooo happy i got it. I have a video too, as soon as its edited and uploaded I'll post it here in a bump.

Xepher850  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, havent been here in a while

I've been like UBER obsessed with RB3 lately, but I've been popping in GH every now and then just to play some songs here and there. I signed up for leagues, so you can probably expect some more so, bump for some hardcore stuff

Love Gun is pretty easy. Triplet fills are a little annoying. I got the MCR pack free off some MyCoke promotion thing. They're pretty fun, so I'm fine with it. The intro to Helena is REALLY weird, but other than that, it's easy. Teenagers has one moderately annoying fill in it. Jimi is from that free reggae/surf rock pack from a while back, definitely my favorite from it. It's probably the worst for drums though, it's repetitive and tiring. I love to listen to it though. Welcome to the Black Parade is actually kind of hard. There are so many fills and tough parts it it's ridiculous. Even more annoying is you have to crossover to hit a lot of them, one even from Red to blue to green to yellow. But I finally got it :3 only 1 more song for MCR full pack FC.

Xepher850  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

Got some more FCs :3 GHOT modern hits theme was like 2nd try, fun song. Kind of annoying to FC though. I think the first cymbal sustain is broken though, I have to hit the note after it ends a little late or otherwise I break combo everytime. Outro is kind of chokeable. The Outsider was like my 2nd run ever, sick song. fun to play too. Ties that Bind was pretty annoying, but I practiced some of the fills and I've got it sort of down now. I choked that last fill with star power on it twice, thankfully I didnt choke the outro. But one time I missed after that fill because the power went out because of the blizzard lol. Fun song, one of my favorites. Been Caught Stealing is pretty easy, kind of long though. Bodies is too eezy for I. Nemesis was like 3rd try, I think? Pretty jazzed about that one, the farthest I had ever gotten with an FC of it before was that ANNOYING fill after the snare bridge. Oh well, I got it now

hydrapower  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Nemesis is an insane FC! Congratulations.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: