ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero II Tournaments - March 16th, 2007 - 7am to 7pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NicholasB  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.
Sakst82  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I talked to this Nicholas guy on the phone and apparently we're supposed to have a team or something when we show up... so does anyone know they're going for sure? Cus we should make a team... and crush everyone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He called me, but my cellphone died about 5 seconds into the conversation. So yeah, hey Nicholas, can you clarify on here if you see this?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarkCyclone42
Sakst82  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any more details?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to him on AIM.. i didn't get too into it, but teams will compete in various events throughout the night, and the team with the highest score will get tickets to something... i forgot what. BTW permission slips are ready for printout off the website.

On another note... who's coming? It will be nice to finally meet somebody else on this website.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya so... are we gonna make a scorehero team and just demolish everyone or what? Who's coming for SURE... We DEFINITELY need to make a team roster.

Edit:So... I'm 24 years old. Do I need to get my mommy to sign a permission slip for me?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol just sign as your own parent/guardian. BTW the teams will be playing in other things besides guitar hero, but i agree we should make a team. (BRING ON THE SHOOTING GAMES!!!....preferably unreal tournament) And naturally we will own at the guitar hero.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think there MIGHT be like a dodgeball tournament too. that would actally be kinda fun. I say we make a team. go own everyones face at guitar hero. And if the other games/events are cool, we play. If they are retarded and theres only 16 year olds around... we leave. they can't MAKE us stay...(unless you're under 18 haha)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know where YOU live... but its about a 5 hour drive for me to go. I'll end up staying

Ok, so lets make this team. Who all is in? (from the looks of it.... Sakst82 and me will be all....)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so... who's coming? apparently we're supposed to put a "team name" on our registration. I say we put "scorehero" or something like that. unless someone wants to come up with something witty?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the highlight of this was...... we broke 1,000,000 on co-op freebird! (i don't have the screenshot though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the highlight? What else did I miss? (a foot of snow generally prohibits recreational travel)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too many people were into the guitar hero. I personally was roaming around between Guitar Hero, Smash Bros(almost won a tournament on that), DDR, Halo 2, Live Rock Music, My computer, and food. Sakst left right after the expert tourny, which he gave up once we started the final song, which was Hanger 18.

It was pretty fun though.(for me anyways) too bad i completely missed the dodgeball fun. I did, however, win a tetris tournament at about 6:30 in the morning.

Sakst owns me in any easily FCed song... because i suck at the star power memory. (that and i usually always miss at least one note in the easy songs anyways) Trying to copy his star power in the middle of a song is also tough.

I personally thought that 1 million on freebird was an accomplishment, considering we only played it once.

(oh yeah other highlights)...... we hit a good score on Six... 535k i believe? If he ever reads this he can confirm. (i can't think of anything else right now)

I personally find it nice when you offer your guitar up so other people can play, but they don't accept it because they are enjoying watching you play too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: