ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anybody from Maryland want in
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lksoty1988  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Anybody from Maryland want in Reply with quote

Anyone who is from the DC/Metropolitan area in MD or Va who is looking to start a tournament around the area contact me, i know a couple people who want to get one started but right now we dont have enough people and i have a place for it i just need people so we can actually get a good tourney going. Rules will be 2 Difficulty levels. Easy/Medium, and Hard/Expert. 3 songs on Pro face off between two people, First song chosen randomly, second song chosen by loser of first song (based on highest score, and if tied at highest score then by percentage etc) and third song chosen by winner of first song. there will be en entry fee not determined yet as well as a cash prize and other prizes. Anyone who wants in let me know so i can get this thing set up!!
MagicFlea  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might come if there's beer.
lksoty1988  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant exactly say there's gonna be beer there cuz of the range of people attending but i'm sure there will be decent competition and hopefully enough people to have a good time even without beer
MagicFlea  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh ok. keep me filled in, I live in DC
fluc02  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Maryland, and I would definitely be up for a tourney. I also have a friend who would come as well (we'd both be playing on Expert). e-mail me if you get it set up as I'm not incredibly active on this forum:

fluc02@gmail.com

Just out of curiosity, have you been to any of the other tournaments that have happened in this area? I went to a tourney in Rockville back in May as well as one in DC the weekend after GH2 came out.
lksoty1988  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i was at a GH tournament in May last year, but not the one for the release of GH 2. If you two know anybody else trying to get in to the tournament let them know ASAP cuz i'm almost done setting it up and will have the date soon.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I travel to Vienna frequently to visit my bro, so if there are no schedule conflicts I'm in.
lksoty1988  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Need people Reply with quote

Right now i've got about 12 people ready for this so i'm gonna get in touch with x3o but their gonna want names or at least a list of people so they know, so anyone who rly wants to get in on this leave a reply or some way i can contact you that way i'll have more names and the persuasion will be easier for when i go talk to the owner to have him sponsor it. Thanks a lot guys.
Cyclone  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in.... where exactly will this be?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarkCyclone42
JohnnyRandomX  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Glen Burnie, I'd definetley be in, send some details.
silverknight727  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually in warrenton, about 45 minutes from D.C., but I'm willing to make the commute
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri lives in Maryland, just so you know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the tournamnet will be held at X3O gaming center in rockville, I've talked to the owner and while he says there isn't a large ammount of people in the area who want the tourney he says if i can get enough people he'll hold it. So here's what i need you guys to do. In order for him to see that people are committed to go to the tourney in late march or late April, whichever is best for you guys. I'm gonna send in this link to him to show him people are interested and willing to come and if you can shoot him an e-mail as well to let him know you guys are in i'd greatly appreciate it. Also if you do that i won't have to pay the rental fee of the whole center for the tourney.
fluc02  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you throw his e-mail in this thread I'd be happy to send him an e-mail and let him know that I am interested and can bring at least one other person with me. If you wait until early April the 360 version will be out and we can use that (I believe it's coming out April 3rd or 4th last I heard).
Huronblakhart  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be into this also, I can try to get some others (about 2 or 3). Would it be happening in time for the 360 version?

"Think for yourself, Question Authority..."
-Timothy Leary
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: dikrodnum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: