ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Southern MN get-together
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Southern MN get-together Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested? I'm going to one in WA next week, one in California next month, maybe one in Texas too if I want to, and moving to MN and was thinking it could be a fun way to meet new people and maybe get some of the elite MN GH/RB players to have fun

possible attendees

meister
alsoknownas
mnwildguy24
phlippy78
blazehero17
Xibidcli
vaultitup
vampire jekyll
ickiwon
rkcr

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!

Last edited by meister on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might. I still don't know what the hell that I'm gonna do. Updates with the stone Lake one. i don't know. I might attend.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
blazehero17  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can go ahead and count me as a possible attendee
As i've said in the other thread, if its not terribly far away, i'd be totally willing to go.
FC detonation ( )
meister  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blazehero17 wrote:
you can go ahead and count me as a possible attendee
As i've said in the other thread, if its not terribly far away, i'd be totally willing to go.

I'm pretty sure it will be within 20-40 miles from the cities, maybe less, but at most 50-70 miles, (depends on where I move)

dogfoodnyc wrote:
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Xibdicli  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's no farther south than Lakeville/Farmington area I'd be in, but otherwise it's too far to drive with these gas prices (I hate having to say that...) though if you ever get up to the cities we could arrange another get together in Minneapolis.

-Phillipe (He's 5)
blazehero17  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xibdicli wrote:
If it's no farther south than Lakeville/Farmington area I'd be in, but otherwise it's too far to drive with these gas prices (I hate having to say that...) though if you ever get up to the cities we could arrange another get together in Minneapolis.

I concur.
FC detonation ( )
meister  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't farmington really close to the cities? also, would anyone have or know of a place we could hold this at? I will, but more options is best

dogfoodnyc wrote:
vaultitup  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i live in southern MN as does vampire jekyll let me kno where u move to

Credit to Karatechess
Xibdicli  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Isn't farmington really close to the cities? also, would anyone have or know of a place we could hold this at? I will, but more options is best

farmington is like a 35-45 minute drive from the cities depending what part u live in so not close to the cities but not hella far either. If you did want to have a get together in minneapolis i might consider having it at my place but I'll need to find some 21+ people cuz I'll wanna get drunk and I don't wanna do it alone and I won't supply to minors (I know I'm a dick, right?) so we'll see what's up.

-Phillipe (He's 5)
meister  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xibdicli wrote:
meister wrote:

farmington is like a 35-45 minute drive from the cities depending what part u live in so not close to the cities but not hella far either. If you did want to have a get together in minneapolis i might consider having it at my place but I'll need to find some 21+ people cuz I'll wanna get drunk and I don't wanna do it alone and I won't supply to minors (I know I'm a dick, right?) so we'll see what's up.

haha I was thinking and was thinking about telling you about this... Then I thought hey wasn't Xibidcli his SH name? And sure enough I look at your profile and see figeater! You're definitely invited, did you know who I was?

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Xibdicli  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Xibdicli wrote:
meister wrote:

haha I was thinking and was thinking about telling you about this... Then I thought hey wasn't Xibidcli his SH name? And sure enough I look at your profile and see figeater! You're definitely invited, did you know who I was?

haha yeah I knew who you were. I thought you'd know me right off the bat but I guess my SH name isn't all that easy to remember. Hopefully we can find something that works for both of us when you're back here. You're still the only person who's beaten me on the psn outside of three very gay flukes where I had to get the door or was passing out drunk (the latter happened twice. I refuse to quit under any circumstances, so there go my long win streaks ) but we haven't played for a while so it'd be interesting to see where we're at.

-Phillipe (He's 5)
ickiwon  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sign me up.
rkcr  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably show up to whatever happens, given my proximity.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, I'll probably go. I'm going to get information on the Stone Lake one soon.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
meister  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post more info on this as soon as I get it more organized as in, actually in MN

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: