ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
what do you guys do for songs that fade out?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fawked  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: what do you guys do for songs that fade out? Reply with quote

i've been debating this with my girlfriend...cause i do have the software to end the mp3 myself, BUT that doesn't help anyone that d/ls the midi cause their version will cut out oddly.just curious, what do you guys do for songs that fade out?
whiskeyface  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never actually done one, but you could try:

1) Stop the notes just before the song actually ends, so there is maybe a second or two that you're not playing but the song actually is, then you get a "You Rock".

or

2) More than likely fade outs ends on a repeated rhythm, so just repeat the bullets you use for this rhythm until the song ends instead of cutting it short like my first suggestion.

Either way, don't edit a chart according do a personalized MP3 because then no one else can enjoy it appropriately and you can't share the VGS file. Find a way to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My current song fades out as well (during a wicked guitar solo no less!), I'm not altering the .mp3 at all because I don't want people to have to try and do the same. Just chart out the notes as far as you feel comfortable with, it isn't much fun hitting notes when you can't hear the song anymore, but better than trying to chop off part of an .mp3.
fawked  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImaCarrot1 wrote:
My current song fades out as well (during a wicked guitar solo no less!), I'm not altering the .mp3 at all because I don't want people to have to try and do the same. Just chart out the notes as far as you feel comfortable with, it isn't much fun hitting notes when you can't hear the song anymore, but better than trying to chop off part of an .mp3.

that's what i said too...it was my gf trying to talk me into editing the mp3(she's my test audience for all my tracks:P)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: