ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Problem getting from disc to PS2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samusdoom777  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Problem getting from disc to PS2 Reply with quote

when I burn the game onto the PS2, I get no ISO errors or anything, but I get the "Please insert a Playstation or Playstation 2 Disc" screen when i load the game. I reset. and reset, and reset some more. the Idiot-proof guide tells me that it can be a problem with the burning Process/CD Gen. My question is: if i got no errors in any processes, is there just a random chance that the burn wont work? or can there be some definite reasons why it didn't work? I'm using Sony DVD+R discs(said to be a 1st class media) but still no good reslts. Post back with the good or bad news. im starting to run out of options, and i want to know if randomness is a possibility(dont want to waste discs)
Bizarbus  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, is your PS2 even modded?

Second of all....

ummmm

Quote:
Rule 4: YOU HAD BETTER POST MESSAGES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO A TOPIC IN ONE OF THE STICKIES, IN THAT STICKY! If you create a new topic to ask a question or report a bug that belongs in one of the sticky threads, you will be banned, immediately. The number one offender in this regard is questions related to katamakel's Guitar Hero Explorer (GHex).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: