ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHI League C (Medium) - Season 1 - Week 4 Songs Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I'm one to keep chatter going!!!
BTW...I always play on career mode. Anyway...

Now, to give out scores close to what I have...I dunno.

ER - 22x,xxx
SoD - 13x,xxx
AoT - 13x,xxx
TF - 17x,xxx <~~~Happened on my 3rd run...still have 2 left actually. It just got so late that I started to miss stuff, so I turned it off...just in case I wanted to try it again. I probably will, but it normally takes me at least a run or 2 to get it down for a good run. All well...

I think this week will be very close, in ALL the songs. One thing that I hate about GH1 is all the different possible SP Paths!!! Ugh...I don't know how many I figured out for different songs...then have to count all the notes...then factor in other variables **sigh** Fun...Fun!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've got the same thing goin as rocketman at this point.

ER - 22x,xxx -good score, start power path lacks--but have such a hard time getting 100% i'm not tryin again
SoD - 13x,xxx - has the most room for improvement
AoT - 13x,xxx - can be improved,
TF - 17x,xxx - played 8 times, as good as it's gonna get

As for not saving scores, i thought it was my memory card but after reading some of this maybe it's me that's doing it to myself. I know some of the scores on the notepad are much less than the scores I write down. I'll have to be more careful about saving from now on, never had a problem on GH2. good luck all.

TravellinMan  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its funny the difference playing in a league makes.. and how SP paths make such a huge difference.. i used to just log up a full bar then let go.. and all my scores were in the 300-600 range.. now that ive seen how to really place these games my scores are top 100.. i know the scoreboard isnt the end all.. but still.. feel accomplished..

and this league is great because most of the players seem to be about the same skill level to play the songs.. but the trick is who plays the smartest.. i love it..

and stop me if youve seen them before..

Even Rats - 22x,xxx (happy with this score.. but this song is fun to play might give another try)
Symphony - 13x,xxx (happy with this score as well)
All of this 13x,xxx (ugh i cant get the G-R-G-R-G-R part.. i need to get better with hammer-ons and quick)
Texas Flood - xxx,xxx (i know time is running out.. )
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 3 songs have been posted, poll will start shortly for week 4.

EDIT: I think BTM is going to be interesting, easy FC, no hold notes, it'll all come down to SP path and squeezing ability/luck. I predict all of the scores will be pretty close to each other...
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TravellinMan wrote:
its funny the difference playing in a league makes.. and how SP paths make such a huge difference.. i used to just log up a full bar then let go.. and all my scores were in the 300-600 range.. now that ive seen how to really place these games my scores are top 100.. i know the scoreboard isnt the end all.. but still.. feel accomplished..

and this league is great because most of the players seem to be about the same skill level to play the songs.. but the trick is who plays the smartest.. i love it..

and stop me if youve seen them before..

Even Rats - 22x,xxx (happy with this score.. but this song is fun to play might give another try)
Symphony - 13x,xxx (happy with this score as well)
All of this 13x,xxx (ugh i cant get the G-R-G-R-G-R part.. i need to get better with hammer-ons and quick)
Texas Flood - xxx,xxx (i know time is running out.. )

Exactly my thoughts when I started in GH2 leagues last season. I have improved SO much, its unbelievable (as far as I'm concerned )!!! I have become so much better that I tried Hard...and have passed (except BatM and FreeBird...and a few other songs) So, I am moving up to B in future seasons!!!
As far as SP Paths...YES, so imprortant (score wise). When these leagues started, I was working on FC'ing all of Easy. I didn't care about SP or anything...needless to say my FC's are not to good (score wise)...now I have to go back and redo them someday. One thing to keep in mind for scores, If you are within about 2000 points of the leader (for that song...depends on the song)...you probably have the correct SP Path, and it just comes down to Activation times, and the ability to squeeze. BTW...more often than not, Full SP bars are not a good thing (unless you achieve them through whammies...then its ok).

If it helps...if I'm in time...the GRGRGR part in All of This is way easier to get by just strumming the whole thing. As long as you can keep the consistant strum down. I only made it through a few times (2 to be exact). Hope it helps.

Don't miss the score submission time!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...looks to be another fun week!!
My take on the songs so far...

Behind the Mast ~ Will come down to SP Path and Squeezes...I predict many ties

Cavemen Rejoice ~ Make a good FC run...you should be alright, as long as your SP Path is good

Fly on the Wall ~ Just don't drop your guitar...twice!!! LOL...I changed from my wireless to my Red one...its cheaper to replace, just in case. As far as standings go though...If you can do a FC run (with whammies) you will be in the top few!!!

Cheat on the Church ~ This is the song I wanted...now I'm not so sure now!?! I like playing this song though. ???

The thing I see in all GH1 songs is the multiple SP Paths. To find the optimal one is the key...and that is kind of sucking right now!!! **sigh**

GOOD LUCK ALL!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't gotten those results up yet guys, I'm having some spreadsheet difficulties. Just hang tight and I'll get them up as soon as I can.
Headlight  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
Sorry I haven't gotten those results up yet guys, I'm having some spreadsheet difficulties. Just hang tight and I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Good luck! we're all depending on you.... ;)

aceylone777  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, after looking at my scores compared to hard with other B league players, I suck. On FM, I got 110,000. The next lowest was 200K. So I guess I'll be joining.

Complete Expert: [X]
4*/5* All Songs []
Beat Jordan! []
Break into top 1K on any expert song [X: Red Lottery, 913rd]
aceylone777  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting quartet of songs, I'll say. Prelims:

FOTH - 12X,XXX (if you FC this, I hate you. That end is tough.)

CR - 93,XXX (Fun but annoying)

COTC - 11X,XXX (Favorite song in the whole game, but my runs are awful xD)

BTM - 90,XXX (These are all going to be so dang close)

Complete Expert: [X]
4*/5* All Songs []
Beat Jordan! []
Break into top 1K on any expert song [X: Red Lottery, 913rd]
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some similar scores...

CotC - 11x,xxx
CR - 15x,xxx
FotW - 11x,xxx
BtM - Haven't played it seriously yet...just kind of messed around to figure out the beat and stuff. I was really tired, and missing a bunch of easy stuff on other songs...so I looked to see what it was like.

Uh-oh...ACEYLONE777...you might end up hating me by the end of the week. I can get the ending down, a couple of times even. I have just been missing a bunch of stupid stuff in the beginging and middle of the song!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case some of you didn't see this...it talks about GH1 game saves. I've now noticed a few that didn't save again this week. Guess I better start to manual save!!!

www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7340

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess if everyone else is divulging numbers I will too.

CR-15x,xxx

CotC 15x,xxx

FotW-12x,xxx

BtM 9x,xxx (I would give the next number but suffice it to say 7 stars)

I only played until I beat my posted scores. I will probably get in the 160k on the first two but definitely CotC. I am -1 or 2 on CR so you can expect a FC on that. FotW is the hardest for me to figure out if I should keep going. I did pretty good before. BtM probably done about as good as I could... maybe I will experiment with moving activations.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...my scores are in. Not the best week for me. Too many unexpected things going on this weekend...and I didn't feel good all week.

Goold Luck to ya all!!!
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright guys, here's what's happening.

Last night I was in a rather severe car accident that I and my fellow passangers are lucky to be walking away from. Anyway the rest of the night pretty much spiraled downhill from there, and by the time I got home I was in no mood to do anythng except crawl in bed.

Unfortunately, now that I'm feeling better I have prior obligations to take care of which don't give me any time to get your results out until later this afternoon.

Sorry, but there's really nothing I can do about it right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: