ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHI League C (Medium) - Season 1 - Week 4 Songs Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that you are ok!!!

...I guess...we will understand for the lateness of our scores being posted. Just don't let it happen again young lady!!!

Anyway...Just being a little turd. Glad your ok!!!

**Waits patiently for scores to be tallied**
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess i'll post my scores (since everyone else is)... i just joined for this league, so Ashes2Ashes hasn't put me on the list yet

BTM: 87,xxx

FOTW: 5x,xxx (this song pissed me off so much... i need to work on strumming... anyone have a good somg for pratice?)

COTC: 10x,xxx

[c=red] EDIT: Whoops... accidently put a 13 on CR...

CR:12x,xxx

all better :P[/c]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Konphormitee
TravellinMan  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
Alright guys, here's what's happening.

Last night I was in a rather severe car accident that I and my fellow passangers are lucky to be walking away from. Anyway the rest of the night pretty much spiraled downhill from there, and by the time I got home I was in no mood to do anythng except crawl in bed.

Unfortunately, now that I'm feeling better I have prior obligations to take care of which don't give me any time to get your results out until later this afternoon.

Sorry, but there's really nothing I can do about it right now.

only thing that matters is you guys are ok.. .. thanks as always for the work you put in!!
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops, just realized that I now forgot to give you guys your week 4 songs. Will be up shortly, sorry about that.
Headlight  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
Whoops, just realized that I now forgot to give you guys your week 4 songs. Will be up shortly, sorry about that.

Any chance you can update the standings after week 3 scores? With no playoffs i'm curious to see where everyone is at.

Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure it'll take a bit though as I have to reenter everything, as I explained in the other thread.
Headlight  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
Yeah sure it'll take a bit though as I have to reenter everything, as I explained in the other thread.

I guess you dont really need to, I just looked at the results from week 2 and added week three scores to it. I dont need to be completely helpless! sorry!

UNOFICIALLY, i tallied the top 5 as follows:
Rocketman -103
Headlight -101
bfuller181 -93
TravellinMan - 93
njv232 - 70

RocketMan  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah!!!...I'm still currently first!!! I thought I lost it.

We'll, looks like I better get to work on these songs this week (with no playoffs)...its do or die time!!!

Good Luck all!!! Should be a fun week!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headlight wrote:
Ashes2Ashes wrote:

Any chance you can update the standings after week 3 scores? With no playoffs i'm curious to see where everyone is at.

Glad you are okay Ashes. My brother told me about you dropping out of League B, hope you get better quick. Anyway, missing week 3 killed any hopes I have now of winning, but at least GH2 started up, so that'll keep me busy .
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...my midweek update.

Played each song once. Just to see how it goes. Did improve a couple of scores. ...Thats really about it. I should be able to play some more tonight and throughout the weekend...except Sat. I'll be at a birthday party...probably doing some ProFace Off against my brother.

I really do like this weeks songs though. The only thing I was bummed to see...No SP on BATM!!! All well...

Good Luck All!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to admit that I actually put the no SP on BATM on purpose. I wanted to see who could get the highest score by comboing the song and hitting the notes instead of relying on Star Paths.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually wondered if you did that!!!

The reason I wanted to play it this week was to (hopefully FC it but...) get the best score I could so I wouldn't have to play it anymore. NOW, you go and throw the No SP twist, and now not only do I have to do the best I can in the League...I've got to go back, with a SP Path, and play it all over again!!!

Nah...just razz'n ya!!! I think it will be cool to see how this comes out, let the best person win...or, at least get 1st on the song!!! ...or BOTH!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week when submitting your scores, if you want your note streak and percentage you have to actually write what that is in your PM, don't just put "FC" because while I can assume that means you got 100% I don't know what the note counts for all the songs are, nor am I going to look them up because you were too lazy to write them down and put them in your PM. [/run on]

EDIT: I'm not doing this to be anal or anything, but let's say your the only person who manages to FC X song, and all you say is FC, then I can't refernce someone else who got 100% to get the note streak. Also it's possible that the other person (if there is only one other) didn't atcually FC the song, meaning their note streak isn't the same as yours. so it's really for your safety... I guess.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is everybody doing this week??? I know its kinda late...but just curious. UGH!!! I HATE BatM!!! My hopes for a FC on that song is quickly fading!!! The best % is 95!!! Although the other songs are done, and I am fairly happy with the scores, I just wish that BatM would be better.

All Well, This week is just about as bad as last week...for the amount of time that I've had to play. Last week I was all sicky, this week...there has just been way to much stuff going on!!! Mon-Wed...I didn't get to play (except 1-2 runs through each song) Last night my wife broke a bone in her foot...so I didn't get to play at all yesterday...so my only real day to play was this morning...and after I get off of here (which will leave me with about an hour tonight). Then, I should be able to squeeze in a hour or 2 in the morning, but that will be it...I have a Birthday party to go to, and not sure if I'll be home in time to play before Submit time.

Needless to say, I also haven't even played my Hard songs in GH2 all that much, so...that may take up the rest of the time this weekend.

Good Luck to you all!!! It should be a GREAT finish!!!
Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah also it seems that since GHII started no one cares about this anymore.

Rocketman, you were one of three people to submit scores this week, and one of two to submit from your unofficial tally. You got first, Congratulations

Bfuller181 also submitted, putting him in second, or third, I dont really know, but thanks for actually seeing this through and plaing the last week.

Genocide316, you also submitted, thank you also for following through with the season instead of ditching us for GHII. Although I'm not sure where you ended up, you have more respect from me than the people who didn't even do one run through of the songs if they were so much more interested in GHII.

Thanks for playing guys, I hope next season will be better, assuming we have a next season

Oh and if you guys really want to see the final results, PM me and I'll get to it at some point soon, but I was kind of upset about the sudden lack of people who cared. So IDK, whatever you want. But if this is good enough for the THREE PEOPLE who actually participated in this last week I'll just leave it at that.

EDIT: actually after looking at your tally again, it is possible that bfuller could have beat rocketman, so maybe I will tally it up later. Unfortunately I've been busy all day, and will continue to be busy into the night, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Hope you can handle it, I'm sure it'll be suspenseful...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: