ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH1 League B (Hard) - Season 1 - Week 4 Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jed  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such an odd way of playing this song. I have a special method I'm using to do it (I'm still playing opposite hand though). I'll fill people in on it after the week is over, but I'm sure someone else will come up with this too.

And for some reason, my tilt sensor does not work whatsoever when I'm playing righty, so I have to use select for SP. This'll be fun though, at least it's an easy song and not BATM or something :P

Either way I'm shooting for at least 97% with a halfway decent score, if not an FC.

EDIT:

This should hold. 18x,xxx 98% 389 streak.

Last edited by Jed on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
eternalidol  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a kinda difficult twist, depending on the person
really I guess. I managed to pass it on my 3rd try, with
pretty much the worst score ever . I kinda like
the pitifulness of it though, It may just be the one
i submit, just for a laugh.

I don't really care too much for the songs
this week, I doubt I'll really put much effort into
them at all. Maybe I change my mind later, I dunno.

Good luck to everyone

[ Now, it's quite simple to deal
with a banana fiend. First, you
force him to drop the banana. Then,
you eat the banana, thus
disarming him. You have now
rendered him helpless ]
kajota  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jed wrote:
I had planned to FC SotW righty (since I'm normally a weirdo lefty) but if people aren't even passing it yet, maybe I don't need to FC it. >_>

I got to 97%. If I actually finish the song left handed then that will be my score.

I played about 5 songs on easy left-handed to try and get a feel for play with the opposite hand. Those weren't too hard. It actually made easy worthwhile. I think if I spent a week or two going through easy and medium left-handed that I could do ok on Smoke on the Water left handed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kajota PSN Name: kajota
Jed  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prelim scores:

Cheat on the Church: 24x,xxx 99%, nailed every solo and made a dumb mistake later. I could FC this, but we'll see.

All of This: 18x,xxx Could possibly improve.

Stellar: 18x,xxx I figure everyone will have "18x" here, but meh. I'm not good at squeezefests.

Smoke on the Water: 18x,xxx 98%. Quite happy with that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
CoachB05  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jed wrote:
This is such an odd way of playing this song. I have a special method I'm using to do it (I'm still playing opposite hand though). I'll fill people in on it after the week is over, but I'm sure someone else will come up with this too.

And for some reason, my tilt sensor does not work whatsoever when I'm playing righty, so I have to use select for SP. This'll be fun though, at least it's an easy song and not BATM or something :P

Either way I'm shooting for at least 97% with a halfway decent score, if not an FC.

EDIT:

Sorry Jed, but you have another righty to deal with, and one that plays righty for half of his songs on hard here. Try beating 20x,xxx 99% (and that was my first time playing it this week, not optimized) Also, my sensor doesn't want to work for me either, until I found out that's because I wasn't tilting it enough at first.
CoachB05  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just beat Stellar on hard- 123,876 right handed, 97%. If it's that easy right handed, wait until I play left
kajota  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoachB05 wrote:
Jed wrote:

EDIT:

Sorry Jed, but you have another righty to deal with, and one that plays righty for half of his songs on hard here. Try beating 20x,xxx 99% (and that was my first time playing it this week, not optimized) Also, my sensor doesn't want to work for me either, until I found out that's because I wasn't tilting it enough at first.

You guys are evil (and I mean that in a sinister way)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kajota PSN Name: kajota
Jed  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing the song with one finger (two for chords obviously). That's my little method. It's been working, but now I guess I have to FC it. Thanks, coach. :P

OFF TOPIC EDIT (so as not to postwhore): I got my Cheat on the Church FC before.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as a heads-up to all of you guys: scores are due in about 2 and a half hours. I'll be posting the results sometime tomorrow...although, I'm not totally sure how, since my stepmom decided to be really cool and delete the spreadsheet. I'm glad I kept posting so much info in the previous weeks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: