ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH1 League B (Hard) - Season 1 - Week 4 Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jed  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prelim runs:

Take It Off: 19x,xxx FC'd, MASSIVE props if anyone beats this.

Iron Man: 18x,xxx Still need to FC

Crossroads: 25x,xxx I'll be happy when I 99% this, an FC would take a miracle run. >_>

Hey You: 2xx,xxx Hopefully my path here will hold, it seems pretty solid. 200+ was my goal, and I hit it. Hoping it's top 3.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
kajota  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jed wrote:
Prelim runs:
Take It Off: 19x,xxx FC'd, MASSIVE props if anyone beats this.

kicking my ass on this one

Quote:

Iron Man: 18x,xxx Still need to FC

and this one

Quote:

Crossroads: 25x,xxx I'll be happy when I 99% this, an FC would take a miracle run. >_>

sigh, and this one.

Quote:

Hey You: 2xx,xxx Hopefully my path here will hold, it seems pretty solid. 200+ was my goal, and I hit it. Hoping it's top 3.

Might be able to compete on this one.

I really need practice mode for Iron Man and Take It Off. I screw up on the same sections of these songs every time. Then it takes me 3 minutes of the song to get to back to the hard part.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kajota PSN Name: kajota
DrSham  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth (hopefully beating out last place), here's my midweek pitiful update:

Take It Off - 16x,xxx - A personal best!! and will probably end up my final score. Don't expect to beat this as this is probably at the top end of my current skill level.

Iron Man - 17x,xxx - Not great. Will work on this and hopefully might break 180k if i'm lucky.

Crossroads - 19x,xxx- Another personal best!! Might even break 200k by Saturday.

Hey You - 20x,xxx - Best of the week by far, even without the whammy, and my 1st league FC (although this was 1 of my 5 FC's that I've currently got on Hard, probably as no solo!). Maybe this one will at least be somewhat competitive

See, told you it was pitiful, but so far 2 PB's and an FC is good enough for me. If I can break 180k on Iron Man that will make it 3 PB's and I can't do better than that

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten a pretty pleasing 99% score on Crossroads, and just topped 2##,### on Hey You. The others are alright, but nothing special. I think that's me done for this week. After last week where I thought I would do really well and didn't I just haven't had the will power to play through these many times. Should be enough to keep me at my current position though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBrain wrote:
I've gotten a pretty pleasing 99% score on Crossroads, and just topped 2##,### on Hey You. The others are alright, but nothing special. I think that's me done for this week. After last week where I thought I would do really well and didn't I just haven't had the will power to play through these many times. Should be enough to keep me at my current position though.

I looks like Hey You is going to be tough since everyone can FC the song. I don't really know how to squeeze so if it comes down to that then I'm toast.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kajota PSN Name: kajota
CoachB05  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't even started on this week yet...
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Songs and results are up.

Sorry about SotW guys.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone on here ambidextrous?
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to have to drop out of this one guys. I was in a car accident last night and sprained my wrist and thumb pretty badly. I can't even open a door let alone play guitar hero. And there's no way in hell I could play opposite hand, if I can't strum with my right hand I certainly can't do anything with the frets.
kajota  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
I'm going to have to drop out of this one guys. I was in a car accident last night and sprained my wrist and thumb pretty badly. I can't even open a door let alone play guitar hero. And there's no way in hell I could play opposite hand, if I can't strum with my right hand I certainly can't do anything with the frets.

That sucks. Hopefully you'll heal in time for the next League.

Last edited by kajota on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks Ashes...get better soon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First try on Smoke on the Water: 57%

How do you turn Smoke on the Water into Cowboys From Hell? Play it opposite hand.
marsupial311  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After spending 5 minutes figuring out how to put on the guitar this way i managed to get through 21% of the song!

Not liking this...
Jed  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had planned to FC SotW righty (since I'm normally a weirdo lefty) but if people aren't even passing it yet, maybe I don't need to FC it. >_>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have to try this for myself after school...I didn't think the twist was gonna be THAT difficult.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: