ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AAA - Ssn 2 - WINNER: ES942
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barfo  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the exact situation? I definitely want to work around it but is taht going to be a recurring issue for the later rounds too? so i need more info to figure out how to solve it in the most fair way. If its just playing on the weekdays that you can't do, how about if i just always extend the deadline so taht its wed and sun mornings, and then for any round you at least have one weekend day to play it.

Also, ive thougth about the possibility of drops in the first round, and the fairest thing to do i think is going to be for the two alternates (emptyset and Crazed) to if they want go ahead and do scores for Round 1 and send them into me. If there are any first round people who do not send in any scores (or who say in advance that they cant do it), then ill drop them out, reseed the matchups and take a score from the alternate. It seems the fairest way to me, but if anybody has any comments or criticisms of this idea, let me know.

Ill fix your name zawisza by next week's release of the chart.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, methinks I'm being overlooked in this thing...I've got my initial FC score in, just gotta go through sometime in the next couple days and work out the kinks, and I will hopefully have a quarterfinal matchup secured. I'm coming for ya pope! Hopefully Haggard doesn't one-up my plans of being the dark horse in all this
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
hmm, methinks I'm being overlooked in this thing...I've got my initial FC score in, just gotta go through sometime in the next couple days and work out the kinks, and I will hopefully have a quarterfinal matchup secured. I'm coming for ya pope! Hopefully Haggard doesn't one-up my plans of being the dark horse in all this

I'm behind you! I think you'll get to the finals, myself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
I'm behind you! I think you'll get to the finals, myself.

Yup. I can atleast say I'm the best in Canada.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMINDER: Round 1 scores due tonight in 12 hours! (3AM EST / midnight Pacific). Expect to see the updated bracket and Round 2 song shortly after that deadline, and expect scores will be due for that at the normal time (sat night/sun mornign at 3AM/midnight). If i dont receive a score from you then its an automatic forfeit and i may give your spot away to an alternate and redraw the brackets.

If there is going to be a small problem created by the strange timing of the round let me know far in advance and i can maybe be flexible and extend the deadline a bti for everybody. If you send me a PM at 11:59 (Pac) saying "OMG! lolz - my house jst burnd down! xtension 4 me pls?" then i dont expect its going ot happen unless you have video proof and a good explanation for how come you waited until a minute before deadline to tell me.
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh, this is the first time i've been on SH in a week or two, and I won't have time tonight to get a score in--I just got a baby kitty and it needs my lovin So congrats Cyclone.

1226.png
popemobile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thekovinc wrote:
Sigh, this is the first time i've been on SH in a week or two, and I won't have time tonight to get a score in--I just got a baby kitty and it needs my lovin So congrats Cyclone.

alright everyone...1, 2, 3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
emptyset  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thekovinc wrote:

<-- What does that mean for old #13?

Oh, and congrats on the addition to the family, Kov.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay i got convincing comminque from a member and in the spirit of its a new thing and some things may not have been clear I am delayign the deadline for everybody for 24 hours. So scores now due FOR EVERYBODY at 3AM thursday morning/wed night eastern and midnight pacific. So kov if you can get a score by then you are welcome to do it otherwise ill reseed and put emptyset in with the alternate score he sends me.
Haggarduser  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I'm not re-submitting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thekovinc wrote:

Whew, this is a relief... considering i was torturing myself trying to learn to squeeze.... Which also means my time is very limited

Of course, winning due to forfeit is only so rewarding... Try to get a score in.

(BTW... i forgot to send in a score also... i saw Wednesday before, figured i had time, and now feel kind of stupid )
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarkCyclone42
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyclone wrote:
thekovinc wrote:

Whew, this is a relief... considering i was torturing myself trying to learn to squeeze.... Which also means my time is very limited

Of course, winning due to forfeit is only so rewarding... Try to get a score in.

(BTW... i forgot to send in a score also... i saw Wednesday before, figured i had time, and now feel kind of stupid )

Well, I had time to play it through a few times tonight (lol, took me three or four tries to FC it) Although my kitty wasn't having any of it. Get this (anyone who doesn't like poop, stop reading). I'm playing through, get to the third activation area of the song, and I notice he's dropping a deuce literally a foot away from me (yes, I haven't strategically placed the litter box yet). It was the worst smelling thing in the world for about 30 seconds (cat litter actually works! Cover it up and it stops smelling!). Needless to say, I was not ready to activate SP in the correct spot :P (Note: I'm not saying anything about my score Barfo, i'm following the rules)

So Cyclone, hopefully you put in a score tonight. Good luck!

1226.png
popemobile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty anxious to see who I'm facing at what the song is gonna be...
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Round 1 results and Quarterfinals matchups and song.
GetThere1Time  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: