ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League B - Season 2 Playoffs - FINAL RESULTS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify on JTF: The run I ultimately turned in wasn't the "Plan B" run..what I turned in actually hit the bridge under SP. I actually had a feeling even within those parameters my activation wasn't QUITE optimal (As evidenced by the fact myscore on it is third overall as opposed to first), but there was no way I was trying to bleed any more points out of the thing after that run.

EDIT: And right now, I haven't improved my Them Bones run from previous. I plan on taking the full three days before I turn anything in though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye, you know how much it killed me that I got 3rd place on JTF Hard last night, and your PM showed up almost immediately after, knocking me down to 4th. You should be nicer to your league commisioner, playoffs aren't over yet.
RiseOfAsh  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously: Damn this song. I can already tell I'm going to lose this week. This one's my achilles heel- either I'm screwing up one part or another, or I'm getting a good run and totally botch the SP (so I don't even bother finishing)...

I love AIC but this is seriously making me want to punt baby kittens.

roddy630  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, oh man thats hilarious....i was the same way. i must have played it 30 times before i finally got it, and even then i still could do a little better with the sp. Im going to give it a go tom. just in case. But did manage to FC SCoM immediately after, so i was rather happy with that
TGizz  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Emptyeye, you know how much it killed me that I got 3rd place on JTF Hard last night, and your PM showed up almost immediately after, knocking me down to 4th. You should be nicer to your league commisioner, playoffs aren't over yet.

You went and pissed him off now, Empty. Looks like you guys are getting Six next round, lol

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jerevicious
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGizz wrote:
elx wrote:

You went and pissed him off now, Empty. Looks like you guys are getting Six next round, lol

Unless I lose, in which case everyone ends up with, I dunno, HSB or something.

After some experimentation, I've determined that my initial SP route isn't very good. Not that it matters much, since I still have to put together a quality run anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG... I can't believe I did that. I completely misread when the scores were due... and I lost because of it. I completely had my opponent beat too. I thought it said Wed night by 3, not Tues night by 3, damn. This really sucks. I got 165626 and my opponent only got like 124000. That makes me a sad Panda...
wupun  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye wrote:
TGizz wrote:
elx wrote:

Unless I lose, in which case everyone ends up with, I dunno, HSB or something.

After some experimentation, I've determined that my initial SP route isn't very good. Not that it matters much, since I still have to put together a quality run anyway.

HSB would be just as bad as Six.

Them Bones isn't going too badly so far. I'm pretty happy with my score at the moment but I can still improve.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Wupun
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a...pretty good score I guess. My SP activation wasn't quite optimal, and my ending needs serious work.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not getting anywhere with this tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bangs on the glass wall that is the GH2 B League Playoffs* LET...ME...INNN!!!!!!!!!! *makes stupid faces against the wall with my nose/mouth*

But seriously, congrats to everyone so far. I can hypothetically FC Them Bones!! Why?

Because on one run I FC'ed the main solo and screwed up the ending..

..then in another run I screwed up the main solo but FC'ed the ending one...

..sweeeet.
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
U-B  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackelmania13 wrote:
Because on one run I FC'ed the main solo and screwed up the ending..

..then in another run I screwed up the main solo but FC'ed the ending one...

I know that feeling, I can do both sections, but doing them both in one run is proving troublesome

BTW: Sorry about bumping you out of the playoffs, I felt kind of bad about that ... well, a little bad anyway ;)
roddy630  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye wrote:
I have a...pretty good score I guess. My SP activation wasn't quite optimal, and my ending needs serious work.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not getting anywhere with this tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

well i hope my score is good enough. ill give it another go tomorrow and see if i can get some more points out of it. but we shall see
Sosaman66  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe just to tick everybody off he'll put Yes, We Can for the final 4 song. i think the champion should be awarded due to who can actually handle playing that song for 3 days. i'd shove a red-hot poker into my ear.

emptyset wrote:
odu479 wrote:
wrote:
i hav no clue wat i jus did

Good to know you do things that you have no idea what they do. I hope for humanity's sake, you never work in a nuclear testing facility.
Dragondarch  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like Bridge C for John the Fisherman, the ending of Them Bones can die in a fire...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragondarch wrote:
Just like Bridge C for John the Fisherman, the ending of Them Bones can die in a fire...

Uh oh ... sounds like you're putting more effort into this one - I was hoping this round was effectively going to be a bye ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: