ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League C - Season 2 Playoffs - FINAL RESULTS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBlack wrote:
At least I lost to a worthy opponent . Good luck to everyone else still in the tournament... I'll see you guys next season.

Thx MrBlack, gonna be in B next year so maybe see you there. A close fought round with 3 of the 4 semi-finalists breaking 216k. Good work all (especially you RMan as the lowest seed left, now you got bm to deal with - Good Luck with that!!).

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
Uh oh, it's me and Sham, dun dun duuuuun

Yup, feels like destiny is upon us, shame it's the semi's but I guess that's my fault for not putting in my week 4 scores properly

Looks like from the choice of song that it's gonna come down to SP usage and even squeezing (heaven forbid) for us all as it's quite an easy song to FC. Feel I got a better chance with this type of song as opposed to a Six type song so BRING IT ON and may the best MAN win, hehe

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
igcrush7  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well shucks, i messed up the deadline. didnt matter anyways, cause ashes still wouldve beat the score had. well good luck to everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made sure to avoid any deadlines altogether: I submitted my score Wednesday evening. I saw that it was good for 11th (before Dr. Sham outdid it), so I was happy with what I had. Obviously, there is a better path out there, because I don't think there were many more points the way I went.

Good luck in this round, RocketMan. I might not have a whole lot of time with classes and the GH1 leagues, but I'll do my best.
Headlight  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I could have had another week and not beat that score. Nice work intern.

RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBlack wrote:
Damn... I thought I had it made when I broke 210,000 cuz people were complaining about being so far from the top... my highest was about 214, something.. so I guess I'm not making it into the semis.

Yeah...I kind of did some un-smack talk!!! What I said...
Grrr!!!!...I HATE THIS SONG!!! ...well not the song itself, just the points involved in it!!! **sigh** How can I still be that far away from the overall leader for the song!!! I do have 100%...actually have done it a few times with different SP Paths...This one must be a CRAZY path. I just don't know where it is...what to do...what I'm doing wrong!!!

At that point I had 210,xxx points and knew that there were some more with my SP Paths...just had to figure out exactly which one was the best.
LOL...I'm crazy!!! I had thought of posting something like "WOW...I just got a TOP score...I'm so glad I have a camera!!!" But then I thought that might kind of backfire...

Anyway...Looks like the matchups should be fun this round!!! Good Luck to all...and Good Luck bmintern!!!
Thanks Dr. Sham...yeah, being the lowest seed is kind of fun...being the underdog and all. I'll just have to play my heart out on Freya!!! See what happens...hope to give him a run for his money!!!

Oh...also...bmintern, I hear you about lack of time to play!!! NASCAR is on tomorrow, also the GH1 week 2 songs are going to be up tomorrow...Kids, work, etc. Tues. night will come up real quick!!! So much to do!!! **thinks about using a sick day Monday** <~~~Probably won't happen...GH isn't THAT important, or is it???

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headlight wrote:
I think I could have had another week and not beat that score. Nice work intern.

Err... thanks, but it's actually B. Mintern .

RocketMan wrote:
... Oh...also...bmintern, I hear you about lack of time to play!!! ...

Yeah, I am just now playing the week 1 songs for the GH1 league tonight, from 12 am to about 2:45. Updating some strats right now.
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:

Looks like from the choice of song that it's gonna come down to SP usage and even squeezing (heaven forbid) for us all as it's quite an easy song to FC. Feel I got a better chance with this type of song as opposed to a Six type song so BRING IT ON and may the best MAN win, hehe

Hmph, what everrrrrrrrrrrrr
mrseb  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my view on freya is there are only 7SP phases in the whole song and only the last one can be whammied for more but no where near enough for half a bar

meaning there will be no 1SP activations

hence there will only be very few possible strats...

im glad im sitting this one out to be honest, i h8 this song tho i did 5* it on hard yesterday and im currently 11th on easy freya

(GH1 league)
GH1/GH2 Hard FC's Goals
Code:

[ ] Parasite         [X] Infected
[ ] Soy Bomb         [ ] Fat Lip
[ ] Elephant Bones   [ ] Even Rats
[ ] Girlfriend       [ ] Killer Queen
[ ] Yes We Can       [ ] Story of my Love
Headlight  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmintern wrote:
Headlight wrote:

Err... thanks, but it's actually B. Mintern .

RocketMan wrote:
... Oh...also...bmintern, I hear you about lack of time to play!!! ...

Yeah, I am just now playing the week 1 songs for the GH1 league tonight, from 12 am to about 2:45. Updating some strats right now.

hey, sorry about that, i got lazy. I was ASSuming.

Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I always thought it was bm intern, like Bemani intern. Oh well.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrseb wrote:
my view on freya is there are only 7SP phases in the whole song and only the last one can be whammied for more but no where near enough for half a bar

meaning there will be no 1SP activations

hence there will only be very few possible strats...

Yeah...during playthrough all I could think of is "Wow, this is weird!!!" Just kind of threw me off. Yep, every little whammy will make the difference...and if you can squeeze , I think will be the round maker!!! I read somewhere that the songs will get harder as the rounds go on, I would really hate to see the Finals...but I hope that I'm there!!! What an underdog comeback that would be!!!

The song itself really isn't all that hard...just all those repeating HO-PO's Need to have some good finger stamina!!! (I really hate this song in Hard!!!) The biggest problem is lack of time to play...HOPEFULLY I can find sometime to get in a nice 1 hour chunck to sit down and put up a real nice score!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UGH!!!! This could be a rough round!!!
FREAK'N WIRELESS GHOST STRUM'N piece of crap, that I call my guitar!!! (Sorry, caps was on...but I'm upset)
Took me a while to FINALLY, get close to 100%...then when I did...!!!2!!! Extra strums!!!... 1 in a really bad spot (SP use) then the other in another spot a while later. **sigh** Broken multipliers suck

So...on the bright side...I have my Red Guitar as a backup. The downer to that is that I haven't used it ... for a long time, before the leagues started. It feels different, I couldn't get used to it tonight...and I'm a little sleepy now, so I was missing stupid easy notes. So, now, I should be able to get a little bit of time tomorrow...but will it be enough. My only other idea is to change the batteries in my wireless, and hope for the best!!! <~~~That might be the way to go???

...the idea of a sick day Monday is looking kinda good No...I couldn't do that. Or could I???

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday is a national holiday here in Canada. No school/work etc. . Then again, I'm not even in a league right now. Just felt like pointing that out.
mrseb  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The song itself really isn't all that hard...just all those repeating HO-PO's Need to have some good finger stamina!!!

i still dnt use HO's

i strum every note...including the hammer ons in freya

(GH1 league)
GH1/GH2 Hard FC's Goals
Code:

[ ] Parasite         [X] Infected
[ ] Soy Bomb         [ ] Fat Lip
[ ] Elephant Bones   [ ] Even Rats
[ ] Girlfriend       [ ] Killer Queen
[ ] Yes We Can       [ ] Story of my Love
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your strumming fingers do the same motions whether you HO/PO or not
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: