ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH1 League AA (Expert II) - Week 4 Songs Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McDog3  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackelmania13 wrote:
elx wrote:
Hackelmania, is that on Expert?

Ha, I wish. No it's Hard, as you can see from my stat image I had 63/64 5*'d...trust me elx I'll never even PASS Jordan on expert let alone 5* it.

Jordan isn't that impossible (I passed it and I can't even get FC in Shout at the Devil!!!).....if you make it through solos B & C (ALOT easier said than done lol)....My tips, practice ALOT (mostly solo B/C and then A for ending) once you get B/C to about 55-60% each, you're almost ready. Make sure to get full sp, and do decent at the triplets (or whatever) at end of solo A (try to keep in low-green) then DONT use sp until you have went up and all the way back down the frets in solo B (it will then take a short pause) and if you do good at the ending of solo C, you're good to go :D

I hope that made some sense lol
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's basically what I've heard, except for the fact that my eyes usually pop out of my head and punch me in the face because I force them to try to actually see WTF I'm playing, because I have no clue half the notes are....I flail like a madman and then WHEWWWwwwww.. fail.

Great visual description, huh?

If you want I could upload a video of me failing Jordan over and over...*shrug*
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
wilboss  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackelmania13 wrote:
Yeah that's basically what I've heard, except for the fact that my eyes usually pop out of my head and punch me in the face because I force them to try to actually see WTF I'm playing, because I have no clue half the notes are....I flail like a madman and then WHEWWWwwwww.. fail.

Know exactly what you mean there! I've got a decent Jordan score on Hard (277,374 - 36th at the moment) but just can't cut it on Expert, think 57% is the furthest I've got

Don't know if it's the leagues or the influx of new players (15,000+ users now!) but my rankings are slipping badly - on GHII Hard I've recently dropped from 23rd to 39th, need to grab me some SP paths and get back at it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackelmania13 wrote:

Great visual description, huh?

Actually, that description is quite accurate lol, that's another thing, playing the song enough will also increase the ability to read those notes faster, because I now know exactly what the solo is doing but I need to transfer that to my hands I use to show that solo to my friends (in practice mode of course) and I would say "and here comes the wall of notes...."
McDog3  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilboss wrote:
Don't know if it's the leagues or the influx of new players (15,000+ users now!) but my rankings are slipping badly - on GHII Hard I've recently dropped from 23rd to 39th, need to grab me some SP paths and get back at it!

I know what you mean, one day i'm ranked 260 in Expert and after a week of posting no scores im 319! I remember a while back when I could go several weeks with not posting and still be #300 when I return.....
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMINDER: Scores for week 3 are due in a little over 5 hours from now...only 3 people have submitted scores, so this ought to be interesting...
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... I jammed my pinky on my left hand and pretty much can't play... As this is my second week missed I'm just gonna have to drop...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
Ugh... I jammed my pinky on my left hand and pretty much can't play... As this is my second week missed I'm just gonna have to drop...

Boooo . . I'm finally starting to post some great scores and all the competition is dropping like flies.

GH2 Season 3 AAA2 League Champ
GH2 Season 4 AAA1 Regular Season 3rd place
Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
Not let customs interfere with other goals
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackelmania13 wrote:
REMINDER: Scores for week 3 are due in a little over 5 hours from now...only 3 people have submitted scores, so this ought to be interesting...

Finally I have a chance to be in top 3 in all songs

Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 4 songs have now been posted...hopefully more than 4 people will submit scores....
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, I totally love the twist for this week. It's going to kill my arm, but it will be fun and hopefully I'll get a good score. I've passed Misirlou twice without alt-strum, so watch out.

McDog3  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Breaking Wheel? No alt strum? That won't be hard for me considering that's how I first passed the song lol
jdw4883  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually about the worst twist ever. . . I'll play it regularly to improve my score and once with no alt strum just to submit something.

Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdw4883 wrote:
That's actually about the worst twist ever. . . I'll play it regularly to improve my score and once with no alt strum just to submit something.

Without your standings I don't think you'll need to submit that score but, eh, whatever...I hope your arm falls off halfway through ...kidding..

Hey I had to pick one and TBW sounded like the most interesting and consider I don't single strum anything I wouldn't know...so...sorry for the lame tiwst...
jdw4883  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackelmania13 wrote:
jdw4883 wrote:

Without your standings I don't think you'll need to submit that score but, eh, whatever...I hope your arm falls off halfway through ...kidding..

Hey I had to pick one and TBW sounded like the most interesting and consider I don't single strum anything I wouldn't know...so...sorry for the lame tiwst...

It's ok, I just had a flashback to how much I hated breaking wheel before I learned to alt strum. I actually have a good idea that might get me a decent score for it this week. But yeah I'm not too worried about my standing. It looks like anyone still playing will be in the playoffs anyway.

Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: