ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Official Signup thread - GH2 - Season 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabies  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Official Signup thread - GH2 - Season 3 Reply with quote

If you are new to the leagues and would like to join
Week 1 of the guitar hero leagues are complete and we are now in week 2. If you still wish to sign up, feel free to do so! You can just think of yourself as not getting any points for the first week..but you have 3 weeks to catch up. Please post in this thread, with your choice of expert, hard or medium difficulty. We will need to review your qualifying song score (see below) and make a determination on if you are ok for that league. If you want expert, we'll need to make a determination on which league you will fit in. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with final league placement. The exception to the rule is AAA1 - if you insist on competing with the very best, there is no need for us to check qualifying scores.

If you previously signed up and neglected to post week 1 scores!
You'll either need to post in this thread again and say so, or PM me (rabies) directly. Like new folks, we'll need to review your qualifying songs and place you.

Warning to new Players! Due to the recent issues we have had with cheating in the league, we ask that you be prepared, if needed, to back up your posted scores. Scores of players with little/no forum history will probably be scrutinized a bit more (sorry) since these could simply be new accounts of known cheaters. We don't like having to do this, but a small group of people have to try to ruin a good thing for all.

Season 3 Qualifying songs
Playing these songs is for our purposes of ranking you. Note that if you already have scores submitted for these songs in scorehero, there is no need for you to play them again. We'll look at your current submitted score. If you do not have a score for these songs, please play them and get them uploaded (or post here), so we can make league determinations for you.

Expert
Who Was In My Room Last Night
Arterial Black
YYZ
Gemini
Monkey Wrench
Rock This Town

Hard
Strutter
Less Talk More Rock
Hangar 18
Institutionalized
Who Was In My Room Last Night?
Freya
YYZ

Medium
Bad Reputation
Carry On Wayward Son
Carry Me Home
Six
Who Was In My Room Last Night?
Laid To Rest
Gemini

Again, the easiest way is if you just update the SH database with the best you can do on these songs. If you already have scores for these songs, there is no need for you to play them again (unless you wish to improve them).

Last edited by rabies on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:22 am; edited 40 times in total
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: Even though I don't have an asterisk by my name, can I request to be moved up anyway? I figure that being in Hard movitvated me to improve my scores a whole heck of a lot, and being in Expert would do the same for these scores, even if I don't come close to winning.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason (my PM went a bit funny) my Week 4 scores in C League (Medium) didn't get posted, so can I formally request participation in the Hard League for next season.

Thx VM.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to move up to the bottom of the expert leagues please as I know I can at least pass them all apart from Jordan. I will update my expert scores for those songs soon as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely moving up to B
MPXenon  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id like back in to the Expert leagues, was A2 league this time around.
Either I or something else messed up and my week 4 scores didnt end up getting sent...ahh well wouldnt have made playoffs anyway...
JoeInMuncie  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to sign up for hard please
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me in for Expert.
rabies  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye wrote:
Question: Even though I don't have an asterisk by my name, can I request to be moved up anyway?

Answer: Yes. You can always ask to move UP a league. Never down. I've added you to the expert roster. GL

DrSham wrote:
so can I formally request participation in the Hard League for next season.

Yes. Done. I actually had you written in there...since I knew you would go to hard based on recent events, but you didn't submit those week 4 scores...so I dropped you at the last second. Welcome back.

TheBrain wrote:
I'd like to move up to the bottom of the expert leagues please as I know I can at least pass them all apart from Jordan. I will update my expert scores for those songs soon as well.

Done. Thanks for updating your scores (if you do), but no real need. Based on the fact that you are moving up from hard, you will almost certainly be placed in the lowest expert division.

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
I'm definitely moving up to B

Done.

Also, MPXenon and Fly1ngV...you've been added.

JoeinMunchie, please follow the guidelines and submit scores for the hard songs (apologies if you already have them, I have not looked). We'll review your scores and let you know if it is ok for you to participate in hard, or if we need to move you to expert. Thanks.

Edit: JoeInMunchie, based on your overall #89 rank on hard, and a looking at your expert scores, we can't let you in B league..you'll crush them. Please consider signing on in expert. You'll be placed in a league/division with players of your similar skillset.

Last edited by rabies on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
EvilByte  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please sign me up for expert. One of the lowest expert tiers, though, assuming it will be structured similarly to last time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Aclark1337  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

resign me up for expert please, i forgot to post this week :S

Hottest solo i ever aced
Pilkman15  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll sign up for B please.
DouglasC1  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: season 3 Reply with quote

I'd like to participate on expert.
rabies  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evilbyte, Aclark1337 (good to see you back) and DouglasC1 added to expert roster. Welcome aboard.

Pilkman15 (also good to see you back) added to Hard roster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: me want in!!! Reply with quote

please put me anywhere
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 1 of 31

Jump to: