ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Official Signup thread - GH2 - Season 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocelot11  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to sign up for the Expert League. I'm thinking A, unless you see I'm otherwise fit somewhere else.
WHITEPOWER  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill sign up for A or B prefebly B since im not that good :/

rabies  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellStrike: We only have two weeks left in season 3. Play the AA songs for two weeks and lets see how you do. If you tank, we'll bump you down next season. With two weeks remaining, your chance of winning/making the playoffs is slim anyway.

ocelot: You are cleared for league A. I'll have elx add you to the roster.

WHITEPOWER: Are you kidding? You are ranked 208th on expert when I looked, you have 5-starred ALL expert songs. You are in 6th place on Gemini...one of the toughest songs in the game. Your scores currently qualify you in AAA. I myself am in AAA2..and many of your scores crush mine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join the hard section but as of now i dont have any of my hard songs posted but can i still join?
classicrockr2112  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. I know it is pretty late in the season, but if it is still possible, I would like to sign up for the Guitar Hero II League C. I'm pretty sure that is the League I qualify for (I have all of my current scores posted), and I just thought it would be fun to jump in for the last two weeks of the regular season. With the lack of people, it might even be possible to make the play-offs! or not

Even so, I thought this would be a great opportunity to push myself to do better and improve some of my scores. Thank you.

Guitar Hero III Goals:
-El Jefe (Raining Blood at 188K)
-I BEAT THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES!
-Construct Custom Controllers
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinderstruck: With no scores posted, it is obviously impossible for us to gauge your skill. I can let you into B-league, but if you submit scores that are way too competitive, elx might reject them. Are you ok with this? Otherwise, get those qualifying scores posted...

classicrockr2112: You qualify for C-league....I've added you to the roster.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Add me in Reply with quote

i would like to join up for expert

thanx
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: JimLahey4 2 PSN Name: pheonix_007
Djstitan5  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join Medium or Hard. Dont matter just want signed up please
cwo04  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when will next season start so i can get my qualifying scores posted up?

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tinyriconen  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join the leagues and play in the B-league, if my scores allow me to
thecire  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do leagues work? I've never done it before, but im starting to get into rivalries and stuff like that and I'm curious what this is all about. If I were to join a league I'd want to do expert but im not sure where I'd fall. All of my updated scores are posted and I'm just about to break 400th. So any information would be great.

Thanks
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecire wrote:
How do leagues work?

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5010&start=0

Not to be a dick but its not a typo that that thread says "Read Me First" in the title. But if after reading that there are some parts that arent clear or you still have questions on stuff feel free to ask, it will give us ideas on possibly how to improve the FAQ. My guess is that at 400th on X youd fall into AA, but rabies has been the final arbiter on that sort of thing so ill defer to him.

EDIT: since i posted in here anyways and rabies is off somewhere i might as well process the ones that i can do:

pheonix: You qualify for A league, check the thread and get workign on the songs.

Djstitan5: You cant go into medium but you do qualify for hard (B league). Check the thread and get started on the songs.

cwo04: next season will start in about a month or so (2 more weeks of reg season and 2ish weeks of playoffs to wrap up season 3). look for a Season 4 Signup thread a week or two into April. You are welcome to join for the last half of this season if you want experience now, however.

tinyriconen: Your hard scores are too good for B league, so you need to go into A league. Dont worry im middle of the pack in A1 and my hard scores are roughly where yours are (except i dont have the damn six FC), so you should be decently competitive. Check the A thread and get started on the songs.

All people signing up now: you only have just over 2 days to get the week 3 songs turned in so if you are serious, get cracking (scores due saturday night).
cwo04  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah ill wait till season 4 i think im gunna do A league tell if thats rite for me

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cwo04  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah ill wait till season 4 i think im gunna do A league tell if thats rite for me

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
tinyriconen  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
tinyriconen: Your hard scores are too good for B league, so you need to go into A league. Dont worry im middle of the pack in A1 and my hard scores are roughly where yours are (except i dont have the damn six FC), so you should be decently competitive. Check the A thread and get started on the songs.

Wow, I didn't expect that :P I'm going to sumbit my scores right away.

EDIT: I have just submitted my qualification scores. I would like to join the 'lowest' expert league (I thought it was A, right?) if it's possible.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 29 of 31

Jump to: