ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
EyeWin8's Acc. GH5X Hark! The Herald Angels Sing FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrummerLad  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lrn2fcttfafnub

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@hangar: fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

@DrummerLad: nou >_>

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:8/9/09 Finally Don't Hold Back FC! Phazer 1 was really tough to get in real runs, and Phazer 2 was really easy since I learned to use the HOPOs in it...couldn't do that in Phazer 1 for some reason o_O

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on breaking 60 FCs, and on DHB of course !

But wait... you used ALL Ho/Po's in Phazer 2 ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
hangar18  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st ever zombie with 60 FCs.
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex- Thanks man! And yes, I did use all of the HOPOs in Phazer 2. I can make a video of it if you would like so you can hear my strumming. Phazer 1 was weird though, I kept rushing the fretting so I could never hit that with hammer ons.

Hangar18- Old joke is driven into the ground :|

vosnos  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on 60 FCs! 60 FCs is a huge milestone and is really impressive. I've been trying to get DHB as FC #61 but I can't seem to get Phazer II down in a real run. It's remarkable how fast you got from 50 something FCs all the way up to 60. What's on tap for #61?

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

dahabi  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on 750k...coincidentally saw it on the recent scores on the homepage lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Congrats on 60 FCs! 60 FCs is a huge milestone and is really impressive. I've been trying to get DHB as FC #61 but I can't seem to get Phazer II down in a real run. It's remarkable how fast you got from 50 something FCs all the way up to 60. What's on tap for #61?

I don't know if I'm gonna go for anymore FCs, but if I do, NOTB, FCP, KOC and COP will be the next ones

Update: 8/10/09 Holy...fuck...Gaffner is good luck for me in PFO I guess. I hit 1a and 2d of SWTA in the same run...in PFO. I would have had like 325k, but he said not to use SP the whole match, so I only got ~250k. I also got 766k TTFAF, which is really good for me. I can still improve on this song a little bit. 800k is lolno right now

vosnos  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyewin8 wrote:
GH3X TTFAF 766k!

WAT.

Eyewin8 wrote:
SWTA 1a and 2d real run FCs!

WAT.

Absolutely insane man. You should go for SwtA FC.

eyewin8  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahabi- Nice ninja lol...thanks man!

Vosnos- I'll try to >_> 1c is crazy hard for me if you can believe that. 1a and 2d are easier than 1c O_o. Do you mind if I add you on XBL? I think we are kind of close in skill and PFO would be interesting. Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...are the shoes in your avatar yours? AF1 wins hard...have about 6 pairs myself lol

Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job man A SWTA FC would be pretty sweet. You can obviously get the FC with a little determination if you can hit both hard parts in a real run Good luck!

I don't understand how you guys hit those trills. I actually tried Solo 1a yesterday just randomly and FC'd up to about half way through before my fingers just stopped working. lol
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
Awesome job man A SWTA FC would be pretty sweet. You can obviously get the FC with a little determination if you can hit both hard parts in a real run Good luck!

I don't understand how you guys hit those trills. I actually tried Solo 1a yesterday just randomly and FC'd up to about half way through before my fingers just stopped working. lol

Thanks for the good luck wishes! If it helps you at all, I use 2 fingers to tap 1a. It takes alot of practice to get the stamina for it, so FCing halfway through on a random try is really good.

I hit the tapping solo part in HellAshes' new chart THA Vela, which is patterned after The Human Abstract's song "Vela, Together We Await the Storm". It looks alot like Solo K in DWDTG, and I got it on vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCuGAcpi05A&feature=channel_page

vosnos  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
Vosnos- I'll try to >_> 1c is crazy hard for me if you can believe that. 1a and 2d are easier than 1c O_o. Do you mind if I add you on XBL? I think we are kind of close in skill and PFO would be interesting.

Yea go right ahead! I'd love to play against someone like you.

eyewin8 wrote:
Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...are the shoes in your avatar yours? AF1 wins hard...have about 6 pairs myself lol

Ah yes, believe it or not, those are actually customs that I made for myself. They're modeled after this shoe and I decided to put it on an AF1 base just cause I love the design so much and wanted it on something other than the Nike SB Dunk. I'm a bit of a shoe freak (as you can see in my sig lol) and I think it's awesome that you have 6 pairs!

eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
eyewin8 wrote:
Vosnos- I'll try to >_> 1c is crazy hard for me if you can believe that. 1a and 2d are easier than 1c O_o. Do you mind if I add you on XBL? I think we are kind of close in skill and PFO would be interesting.

Yea go right ahead! I'd love to play against someone like you.

eyewin8 wrote:
Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...are the shoes in your avatar yours? AF1 wins hard...have about 6 pairs myself lol

Ah yes, believe it or not, those are actually customs that I made for myself. They're modeled after this shoe and I decided to put it on an AF1 base just cause I love the design so much and wanted it on something other than the Nike SB Dunk. I'm a bit of a shoe freak (as you can see in my sig lol) and I think it's awesome that you have 6 pairs!

Those are pretty sweet! My only problem is that I get kind of careless with mine and they get scuffed up etc, so they end up looking like trash after about a year :/

Update: 8/15/09 Pretty cool I guess. 24 million on GH3 now, which is kinda the same as 13 mil on GH1 I guess...but alot easier :P. Did some TWIE and TTL runs, +30k each. I went over 24 mil with my HIC run which was 5k better than my last.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 33 of 34

Jump to: