ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Shift's "Nobody cares about Jordan anymore" thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shift  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Shift's "Nobody cares about Jordan anymore" thread Reply with quote

I started tapping it. *shock*

I've been practicing yesterday and today, and it's starting to come together. I've gotten past a lot of the places that were tripping me up. The biggest offender at the moment is in solo C, in the section with the GGRRR. All those ascending triplets will take a little practice, but I have hit them in the past (like a year ago).

Fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck! Solo C is a real pain in the ass, but you've done some incredibly fast sections in the past, I am confident you can FC this

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I do recall correctly, it was you who came close to Solo B One Handed, am I right? (Scratches beard)

But yes, the is not a part you can tap, and I understand how much trouble that can give someone.

So go get Jordan! (Finally lol)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, I haven't seen a post by you in like a year. O_o

For the GGRRR, it's a notorious choke point for many people. It's close to BatH strumming speed, so the "strumming limit" that plagues Harmonix engines seems to be an issue. I'd strongly suggest learning to do two quick double strums, and using the red hopo.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solo B needs moar 1-hand FC. We already have tons of people who can tap the solo, but no one has hit it 1-handed yet. Take it down Shift!

But yeah, good luck on the FC as well, and congrats on your 2nd at the WCG

Shift  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, progress halted indefinitely. X-plorer decided that it didn't want the red and yellow fret buttons to work anymore. GH5 controller decided that it doesn't like to turn on hyperspeed.

Is Toys'R'Us still selling $10 x-plorers?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: