ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What are you Capable of OUTSIDE of Guitar Hero?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelsin  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm,, Lets see..
I'm quite smart, I never really got to work hard and I manage to get 80+ in all my class in one of the best school in the province..
I am really good in soccer (I play in competitive league with people 2 years older than me since I'm 13)
I'm not bad in every possible sport :P I'm quite athletic.
I'm quite good to learn new language (spanish/english)
I can remember a lot of number and historical dates...
Err, I also can stay up for a long while before getting to sleep.. And I can live months with only 5 or less hours of sleeps per night..

Thats it, I'm pretyt average.
Guitarh4ck3r  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 15 years old, and a professional actor/musical theatre singer.
It's how i make my money haha, no mcdonalds for me!
Thats about it, other than I play drums, guitar, and piano. I cook a little, and I enjoy tennis.

HellAshes wrote:
Let's see here. Here are some musical things:
-I've been taking voice lessons for 3 years, and have a very wide range. The lowest note I've ever sang was an E2 (The same note as the low E string on a guitar is played open.), and the highest note I've ever sang was a Bb6. (The same note that's played on the 18th fret of the high E string of a guitar. Don't ask me to reach this note, as my voice sounds worse than Axl Rose when I go for it. )

Omg me to! woo for vocal lessons.
We have a similar range, Except i'm like.. Cb3-A7
Countertenor ftw, gotta love these insane ranges.
DaneH  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. it's sad, cause when i saw this thread i drew a huge blank.. i don't really know what i'm "good" at, like i'm above average at certain things, but nothing's really over the top "good". I guess my best aspect is my weight lifting. (Keep in mind I'm just a grade 12 student who uses the school weight room during my spare period).
I'm 5'6", 145lbs. and I can bench 210lbs max. 150 lbs is what i bench for endurance, 12 reps, 3 sets. For those math people, my max benching is just under 1.5 times my body weight.
I also sprint, but since i don't train all year for track i don't win anymore, in grade 9 i ran a 12.3s 100m, grade 10, i ran a 12.0s 100m, and i didnt run last year and this year hasnt started for track yet.
But other than that, I have no talents that stand out. I'm an average student who doesn't do his homework, but plays Call of Duty instead. I'm shorter than your average male. I don't drink, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm extremly good with computers, both Software & Hardware.

Many a time has someone gotten a problem, tried a helpline, gotten nowhere, come to me , and gotten it fixed in minutes.

I'm quite proud of that
flammablelion  

Location: St. Louis (To be more accurate St. Chuck (St. Charles))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm let's see outside of Guitar Hero...

Hmmmmm

OH Rock Band is one thing.

Baseball is my #1 interest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: flammablelion PSN Name: flammablelion
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
I'm extremly good with computers, both Software & Hardware.

Many a time has someone gotten a problem, tried a helpline, gotten nowhere, come to me , and gotten it fixed in minutes.

I'm quite proud of that

I got paid $100 to replace my dads HDD in his laptop when the "experts" (>_>) failed to fix the problem. Sounds like a popcorn machine and slower than *insert something slow in molasses*.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remembered something.

Im extremely good at Halo 3 (Top 64 in the country ) and ive been playing on a Yellow/Red Bar all my life (to people outside of that, its pretty much unplayable). Get me on a LAN though i can tear it up hardcore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitarh4ck3r wrote:
Omg me to! woo for vocal lessons.
We have a similar range, Except i'm like.. Cb3-A7
Countertenor ftw, gotta love these insane ranges.

A7? O_O That's completely off the fretboard of a guitar. That's not even 2 octaves from the top of the piano. (C8)

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Just remembered something.

Im extremely good at Halo 3 (Top 64 in the country ) and ive been playing on a Yellow/Red Bar all my life (to people outside of that, its pretty much unplayable). Get me on a LAN though i can tear it up hardcore.

Do you mean like your connection bar colors? Yeah, mine's red or yellow a lot too.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
SAW4135  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.

I'm tied for number one in my junior class of like 550.
I'm a runner and a swimmer (mostly a runner).
Right now my best times are...
400 (quarter mile)- 53.1
800 (half mile)- 2:11.1
1600 (mile)- 4:50
And i ran cross country this year. 15:56 for 3 miles. Helped our team go to state

My only good swimming event is the 100 breaststroke. 1:15.6. Meh.

I used to play oboe and bassoon, but i couldn't fit band in, what with all my advanced classes and whatnot.

Thats about it. Also, I'm an extremely fast reader and test taker; I rarely study, most topics come to me naturally. I'm truly blessed when it comes to learning

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar to the guy above I am also an extremely quick learner. I never once studied in high school and rarely ever wrote a single note down and I still Aced every class but one that I took. (I regret to mention my one non-A grade in high school was in English when I was caught cheating on a test. While I was extremely quick at learning and have a near photographic memory it took huge amounts of effort to read any book and I wasn't so good on that pop-exam on the book I hadn't started yet =P).

I have never been amazing at any sports but I competed on various teams from the age of four through college at almost every common sport out there: Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Wrestling, Skiing, Track, Ultimate Frisbee, Swimming.

I have a girlfriend of 6 years and we have made it through long distances for many months (she is currently spending 10 months in China for college).

I am working on being an Actuary, and I successfully completed my first two exams. On a related note, I graduated from Carnegie Mellon with double majors in Math and Stats. (There is a reason I enjoy pathing with excel =P).

Bout it for now I guess.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
ChadHasADD  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockband 2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ChadHasADD
Necromac  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does proficiency at games other than guitar hero count?

Aside from that... Ummm... Errr...
I'm relativley Decent with electronics... Nothing spectacular, bit I can do more than most people I know...
And I like to think I have a decent knowledge of Astrophysics (again, nothing spectacular, just crap I've absorbed from watching way to many documentaries on space)

I guess the only main actual skill I can think of is that I can do calculations in my head pretty quickly... (faster than most of my friends can do it on a calculator - I once had a competition in my geography class, the teacher wanted to stump me, so he had everyone else get out their calculators, got someone to do a claculation, tell the rest of the class, and see if I could get it before anyone on a claculator could get it... 25 minutes later I was declared the winner )

<--Thank You karatechess
I ed Jordan... WOOOOOOT, Thanks to lun471k for the kick-ass avitar
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAW4135 wrote:
400 (quarter mile)- 53.1
And i ran cross country this year. 15:56 for 3 miles. Helped our team go to state
I'm sorry for kinda stalking...
But what school do you go to? I also run XC in Illinois, and that's a great time. Just curious.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
SAW4135  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
SAW4135 wrote:
400 (quarter mile)- 53.1
I'm sorry for kinda stalking...
But what school do you go to? I also run XC in Illinois, and that's a great time. Just curious.

Lol Moline High School. Class 3A. 22nd at state I was like 180th-ish place. That race was crazy. So many people. And it was 70 degrees out.

If you wanna talk more XC feel free to P.M. me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: