ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chemmajr 340 Expert FC's (335 from GH3 on)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for 3 more GH:A hard FC's

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for TKAR FC on hard

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just 2 more for a full game FC on Hard! I noticed we were pretty close on the GH3H rankings, yet both have a ton to redux. Looking forward to seeing where we'll be at once we both redux the easy stuff.

xDarkPrince  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You took my Surfing with the Alien 1st on medium, so i had to redo it
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xDarkPrince
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDarkPrince wrote:

I will get to that some time. lol maybe in a little while. I also took exo-politics and tied your other 2 muse scores.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
xDarkPrince  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
xDarkPrince wrote:

I will get to that some time. lol maybe in a little while. I also took exo-politics and tied your other 2 muse scores.

Saw that so i took 1st overall
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xDarkPrince
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
Just 2 more for a full game FC on Hard! I noticed we were pretty close on the GH3H rankings, yet both have a ton to redux. Looking forward to seeing where we'll be at once we both redux the easy stuff.

yea, I will eventually get around to reduxing hard but I am losing some interest in GH as of late, so i got GH2 and restarted that, and i am halfway through the setlist. But i did play a PFO match and got 501K on freebird X so i was happy about that

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for soothsayer 935K coop

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for guitar hero 2 log

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice man. But one thing you should update this. You know I'm first all systems on medium. tsk tsk

Current # of FC's: 71

My accomps

chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithfert488 wrote:
Nice man. But one thing you should update this. You know I'm first all systems on medium. tsk tsk

ok well if you look at GH3. lol i did some major reduxing there and i got to 3rd place overall That is the first place i am refering to ATM... but i havent even checked the Aerosmith tonight but thats ok i will get back to squeezing that eventually

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for the GH3M overall first! It's not like Mick's scores are any good or anything...
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
Go for the GH3M overall first! It's not like Mick's scores are any good or anything...

I should go for that, but that means i need to get the TTFAF FC, which i can do.... since i have hit every part... but that stupid trill in the twin solo i never seem to hit in a real run... and whenever i do hitt it i have obviously choked elsewhere... but thanks for the encouragement... If only i had Bedlam's squeezing skills, i would be second overall right now.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:

I really do hope you're joking. Although my GH3 scores are by no means great, I still did some decent squeezing on most songs. Still, he's a ahead of me by almost 13k (and still hasn't FC'd TTFAF). I should definitely get that easy 2k or so I have left in the first tier but I'm not ever gonna get 12.89m. Even 12.885 is very doubtful.

Also chemmajr, WTF dude? You got 21k in a day. I presume most you got the reduxed scores over a longer period than 1 or 2 days but it's still impressive to see you get so close. You'll definitely pass me when you FC TTFAF (it will happen soon). Wish you the best of luck in trying to overtake Mick.

chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
llamaman2 wrote:

I really do hope you're joking. Although my GH3 scores are by no means great, I still did some decent squeezing on most songs. Still, he's a ahead of me by almost 13k (and still hasn't FC'd TTFAF). I should definitely get that easy 2k or so I have left in the first tier but I'm not ever gonna get 12.89m. Even 12.885 is very doubtful.

Also chemmajr, WTF dude? You got 21k in a day. I presume most you got the reduxed scores over a longer period than 1 or 2 days but it's still impressive to see you get so close. You'll definitely pass me when you FC TTFAF (it will happen soon). Wish you the best of luck in trying to overtake Mick.

yes a lot of that happened over a period of time i just never got around to actually uploading the scores. I was really mad when i missed in the trill in TTFAF cause i had a really good run going. but yea theres 10,000 left in TTFAF and me which means that i have 4K missing somehwere else i have no idea where i will get that. but thaks for the encouragement for TTFAF i am getting tired of it.

BTW i took llamaman's statement as a joke but if he wasnt kidding... then lol uhm yea

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 3 of 41

Jump to: