ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chemmajr 340 Expert FC's (335 from GH3 on)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
So much hate and jellyness are flowing from me, in your direction... I bet you can feel it at the moment

teach me to CoP. Can't be harder than teaching chemistry, right ?

I just laughed so hard out loud. Thankfully no one else was home to hear me otherwise they would think I'm crazy (not that they don't already think that)

I honestly don't even know what has clicked for me in recent weeks. I feel like I'm hitting sections that I concluded that I would "never FC". If you can get 66 FC's on GH3 there is no way that CoP should be stopping you from 67. You have enough patience to sit through 13948162397461 FGFC's on easy, so therefore you should have enough patience to sit and FC CoP even if it takes you 10 tries lol.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think, I remember a time from way back when you didn't even have 100 FC's on Hard

You have really grown as a player, and with this update achieved something I still have never done in GH3, even with 65 FC's. You are a beast, go get some more expert FC's!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
And to think, I remember a time from way back when you didn't even have 100 FC's on Hard

You have really grown as a player, and with this update achieved something I still have never done in GH3, even with 65 FC's. You are a beast, go get some more expert FC's!

Oh believe me I remember those days quite well lol. I hated sucking so much cause I wanted to beat everyone. My goal at the moment is 500 total expert FC's, but eventually I think that I'm going to get tired of playing GH1 - GH80's and I'm just going to focus on GH3 - WoR cause I'm much better at those games.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Graf wrote:

Oh believe me I remember those days quite well lol. I hated sucking so much cause I wanted to beat everyone. My goal at the moment is 500 total expert FC's, but eventually I think that I'm going to get tired of playing GH1 - GH80's and I'm just going to focus on GH3 - WoR cause I'm much better at those games.

Trust me, I know how you feel. GH2 is by far my worst game, with GH1 being very close behind it. Those two games are where I will get the biggest boosts to my overall scores and standings, yet something as simple as getting a good calibration feels so difficult. It frustrates me to no end that I can see a section in GH2 and know that if it were in RB3, where I have perfect calibration and a slightly different engine, I would have a lot more FC's. Even with a busted calibration and a ton of work to do, I can't help but have nostalgic good feelings about those early games. However, I see what you mean about GH3-WoR- they are where the game becomes fun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great FC, chem! I'm sure you'll reach your aim of 500 expert FC's before long, while I'm still stuck down here not bothering to FC the easy stuff to get me closer to my aim. :P

Keep improving, keep FCing and best of luck to you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8/3/12 - Just a quick update of progress in terms of FC count. As of right now I have a total of 340 Expert FC's and only 5 of those FC's have come from the first 3 games in the series... Lots of work to do on those games... however if you look at the other percentages from the games from GH3 on, I am doing quite well actually. I have 335 out of 583 songs FC'ed.

Chrisssss - Thanks man! You just have to take it one song at a time. That is literally the only way to improve and hit harder sections. As graf said, I couldn't even FC most of the songs on hard at one point and now I'm going for 500 expert FC's. That is insane if you ask me but I know that you are or were in a similar boat as well. You have grown right along with me and I'm sure that you are capable of getting 500 FC's, even if it takes some more effort

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: